Coast photos Oregon!

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
That would be outstanding Judy. We luckily were able to land Mon night back home in Chicago. Last week in Portland looking at homes. So hard trying to find homes with a solid south or west facing homes with light. I don't think dormancy is going to be a problem as Ryan doesn't have any problems with his evergreens.
Either way, not looking forward to the move! ;-)
Just in time for -20... moving always sucks, but bet you're wishing you were there this week!

MACH5

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
What beautiful photos Judy!! Amazing trip. Glad you got to see Andy's beech.

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
What beautiful photos Judy!! Amazing trip. Glad you got to see Andy's beech.
Yeah if you have not seen these giant old trees in person it's something for your list! Pictures really do not convey the feeling.

fore

Omono
Reaction score
Just in time for -20... moving always sucks, but bet you're wishing you were there this week!

Always sucks! And this is incredibly frigid right now! Of course, it's the coldest winter since I moved here almost 10 yrs ago. Hopefully we'll be out by May. Just in time for my week at Ryan's in July. And then, I can actually have the tree's we've worked there together the last few yrs back to MY home lol

Stay warm too Judy! ;)

jason biggs

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
11a
I hope you did some red bull cliff diving off the top of that cape??
Oregon looks pristine but FREEZING...

JudyB

Queen of the Nuts
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I hope you did some red bull cliff diving off the top of that cape??
Oregon looks pristine but FREEZING...
Winds were so strong that day it was all we could do to stay standing up. There were gale warnings out that week. We love that kind of weather and seas though.

Top Bottom