Deck ‘Em.. C’mon... DO IT!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
It’s early... on both the Calendar and in my decorating process...

But not much is “customary” of recent events... nor am I (in reality) a very “customary”-type person.... So “why not”? 🤓🤓🤓

So I will provide documentation throughout my own “hall decking” process...
(The first pic was BEFORE she wiped the camera)
02097323-B377-41C6-855A-375B5FEC19FD.jpegE00E9CAE-0E82-4A65-982A-7A06A5912B85.jpegBA62C124-7F87-482C-946F-A17FAA28BE6E.jpeg

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Noooooo!

Only after Saint_Nicholas should you put up a tree!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Noooooo!

Only after Saint_Nicholas should you put up a tree!

At least it’s just wire and plastic. 🤣🤣🤣...

My youngest son’s birthday is Dec 24th.. so we make sure that his Birthday and Christmas are separate affairs in recognition.

This whole city BLOCK does “Krampus”, also... it gets a bitty “nutty” around the holidays, up here.

🤓

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Well I don’t... cause I’d die.. 🤣🤣... but I’ve only ever seen cinnamon and clove when I was doing my “chef gig”... (schooling AND “knighted in” FIRST)... My German Executive Chef Caroline would always bitch about the way the bartenders would serve it.... She also taught me the traditional ways of using potatoes... and German “Ground -meat” dynamic..,, one of my Favorite Chefs to work with.

Oddly enough, She was the one who introduced me to Balut.. ;) and sparked my love of Lengua... when I worked with her I was NOT a chef, yet... I was kitchen-bitch/Sous Chef... but she BASICALLY was my first “teacher” in the kitchen.

Mayank

Chumono
Reaction score
It’s early... on both the Calendar and in my decorating process...

But not much is “customary” of recent events... nor am I (in reality) a very “customary”-type person.... So “why not”? 🤓🤓🤓

So I will provide documentation throughout my own “hall decking” process...
(The first pic was BEFORE she wiped the camera)
View attachment 338643View attachment 338644View attachment 338645
what instrument are you playing? looks similar to an Indian harmonium!

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
what instrument are you playing? looks similar to an Indian harmonium!
That is a pentatonic Chord Organ. 🤓

We have a “full-scale” one too.

You can produce chords, in a scale format with your bass/rhythm hand while playing melody with the other... ORRR just play it like an organ/keyboard/piano. 😍

Here’s a better shot, of both.
D9EFEE9D-1F15-47F0-854C-E4BE49351E1C.jpegCD21CEBD-C19C-41A6-A533-104E278EAB0D.jpeg

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’ve only ever seen cinnamon and clove when I was doing my “chef gig”... (schooling AND “knighted in” FIRST)... My German Executive Chef Caroline would always bitch about the way the bartenders would serve it.
And now you know.. She was right to bitch about it!

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Some inspiration.
I think the difference is between people buying a bottle, and people buying a bottle and spices to add depth of flavour. The stuff in the bottles is.. OK. Add some of your own and it gets better. Best would be to start from wine completely, but

1605012159701.png

Attachments

• 1605012083558.png
    1605012083558.png
    318.8 KB · Views: 10

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
not normally. rather I would go for ..

View attachment 338892
This is ONE area that Wisconsin kept it’s settler’s “First World” alive.. Tubed meats! 🤣🤣

I’ve actually worked at A local meat processing operation, called Otto’s Meats... THAT’s a “Mixed bag” of a job.
🤓

leatherback

The Treedeemer
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I’ve actually worked at A local meat processing operation, called Otto’s Meats... THAT’s a “Mixed bag” of a job.
Yeah, can imagine. I had the opportunity to visit one as a student to know where food comes from. Was not a pleasant experience.

Top Bottom