Derek Aspinal Pot

Bonsai Basho

Yamadori
Reaction score
Hi All, there is a very rare rectangle post from the late British Master Bonsai Potter Derek Aspinal available on Bonsai Basho for sale to the US. Derek Aspinal was the father of the British potters and his post are now very rare. Please post the link into your browser and take a look.

http://www.bonsaibasho.com/micromarket/#/marketplace/marketplace/i368

Regards
BB

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
The web page acts strangely in my browser, so I may be missing the information on the dimensions of this. How big is it?

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
rock this came from one of the tabs - size kifu

Rare Large Rectangular Pot made by the late and Great British Master Potter Derek Aspinal. Brownish hue with dark red undertones this pot would suit powerful Junipers and Yews. Dims 17.5" long, 12" wide 3" deep. A few small chips on the bottom edge of two feet (coloured over) and a small and one insignificant chip inside the pot. Beautiful patina from genuine age

mp4386

Seed
Reaction score
Hi All, there is a very rare rectangle post from the late British Master Bonsai Potter Derek Aspinal available on Bonsai Basho for sale to the US. Derek Aspinal was the father of the British potters and his post are now very rare. Please post the link into your browser and take a look.

http://www.bonsaibasho.com/micromarket/#/marketplace/marketplace/i368

Regards
BB
Anyone interest add Derek Aspinall Bonsai their Bonsai Pot Collection. This is (13 5/8 x 10 1/2 x 2 5/8 ) inch. there is production mark look like
the glaze was not fully engulf the clay. Anyone interest please me email as bonsaiminh@gmail.com I will reply with the sell price. I did not list the sell price here because I do not know i am allow to do that.... thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2978.jpg
    IMG_2978.jpg
    74.9 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_2980.jpg
    IMG_2980.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_2981.jpg
    IMG_2981.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_2987.jpg
    IMG_2987.jpg