Donald Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Agreed Chris. I should actually have said that a lack of leadership, seems to be a world wide trend atm. Money sure talks, and those that rule over it, makes the rules. Seems they also decide who the leaders will be...?

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
It seems that you guys who don't even live in America seem to think you have it all figured out and know exactly what is going on. I remember a story about a young man who graduated from the police academy boasting how well he had been trained in finding Marijuana crops while standing in the middle of one at his friends home.

Short of saying nothing I am left with only one small remark; you're all full of crap. Why don't you see to the governments of your own countries before you try runnig ours?

coppice

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6-A
I do live here.

I wonder if the Donald thinks he is running for president, or emperor?

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
you're all full of crap
Full of crap huh? Well grab a whiff of this reality. The whole of the "free world" (with the USA in the centre) is soooo artificially intertwined... when the Pope (for instance) farts, the rest of the chain's tummies rumble. The US benefits by it through its war effort (a US entourage stopped by here the other day, on their way through the "free world" gathering support.....!). The whole of that line of countries are joining in on that, what the US started in the Middle East. We all are getting stung with you. Furthermore and maybe more important is the economies of all of those countries. Because of all the buddying up between all these counties, when the US's economy stutters or shows signs of taking a new direction (that exactly is the case as we speak) those tummy rumblings makes way for mass hysteria world wide. When your economy went for a dive in 07, this country almost disappeared beneath the waves....!
So yeah, I very much do have the right to be interested in the goings on in the USA I think. As a consequence of what the world powers (all these countries together with the US) built for themselves, we as the citizens on the ground, loses the most when that backfires comes.

michaelj

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10a
In my opinion and upon my observations, there are a lot of people outside the U.S. who understand American government and politics a lot better than the average American does. The majority of Americans don't vote, and the majority of those who do just pick sides between D and R, then vote for their side in the general election, after, in the primaries, picking the most famous candidate on their side who hasn't said something to offend them.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
How come no cares that Hillary is under a criminal investigation by the FBI? -at the core of which lies either flagrant incompetence or a dereliction of duty.
Why does it not matter that she is directly responsible for the death of ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans in Benghazi?
Why does no one care that Hilary and Obama kick-started the "Arab Spring", which has led to the rise of radical Islam over half the planet?
Furthermore, who wants an angry, shrill, old granny, with the voice of a demon, to be the leader of the free world?
I think the vast majority of her support is fraudulent. The media makes it seem like she's relevant, but she's a loser, and if her name wasn't Clinton she'd be in jail right now.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
How come no cares that Hillary is under a criminal investigation by the FBI? -at the core of which lies either flagrant incompetence or a dereliction of duty.
Why does it not matter that she is directly responsible for the death of ambassador Stevens and 3 other Americans in Benghazi?
Why does no one care that Hilary and Obama kick-started the "Arab Spring", which has led to the rise of radical Islam over half the planet?
Furthermore, who wants an angry, shrill, old granny, with the voice of a demon, to be the leader of the free world?
I think the vast majority of her support is fraudulent. The media makes it seem like she's relevant, but she's a loser, and if her name wasn't Clinton she'd be in jail right now.
If you go to these other countries with the terrorist organizations there I believe you take your own chances. Ambassador or not. Sorry for their luck.
And she doesn't come out and say racial comments nor has her party tried to distance themselves from her like the other guys. Yet.
Also she doesn't kave North Korea or the KKK backing her.
Like its been said before she is the lesser of 2 evils.

Gunstock

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Trump is green competition in government affairs so he gets shit on a lot. The veterans of government always will have more power than rookies because the veterans of government and their advocates have hypocrisy down to a science. I notice they don't appreciate his hypocrisies because a government investigation is above the rules of hypocrisy. Trump's a newb! And besides nobody in the government wants to talk about the past when they're inventing the future and continue to do so. And like the 60's Viet Nam just wasn't going away as is the same with ISIS, Taliban, and terrorism in general. Why don't the candidates get vocal about that stuff instead of judges and tax audits, and law suits and bankruptcies, and all this "he said", "she said" crap? The candidates don't even sound reputable enough anymore to hold the office they should feel honored enough to run for. But, they like to disgust the public before they get to the good stuff so here's a toast to our future, the future of the land of the free and home of the brave lol.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Has anyone on this thread actually said they thought Hillary was a good candidate? I certainly haven't, and can't recall anyone else saying it either.

In any case, electing Hillary is like electing Obama. Or GWB. Or Clinton (Bill). Or GHWB. Or any one of dozens of career politicians. It will mean the status quo continues. The fact that so many are supporting Sanders and Trump indicates that many are not happy with the status quo, and why should they? Things are not trending in the right direction. Nevertheless, with Hillary, you pretty much know what you are getting, and it's not much different than what has come before.

Electing Trump is like jumping out of an airplane without a parachute and hoping you just happen to land on a giant pillow. It's most likely going to be a disaster, though I suspect/hope the amount of inertia in the government will prevent him from doing too much damage. He will probably get impeached unless he surrounds himself with capable people and tones down his ridiculous rhetoric. Can he do that?

If he gets elected and turns out to somehow be a good president, I'll be thrilled to come back to this thread and admit I was wrong.

As I've said, I believe the best course of action is for Hillary to get elected, and for all the anger and frustration to be channeled in a positive way toward some of the issues that really matter, like campaign reform, term limits, lessening the impact of money on the political system. Not stupid stuff like marriage equality and guns. Hillary is never going to take your guns away!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hillary is never going to take your guns away!
She probably owns a few herself.
And I haven't heard anyone comment on how hot she is.
Compared to the German chancellor or whatever they call their leader nowadays ,Hillary is bringing it! Something about a woman in a blue pantsuit. Can anyone say Cougar?!

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
If Hillary had Donalds hairdo she'd be the total package!
Picture that!

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
If you go to these other countries with the terrorist organizations there I believe you take your own chances. Ambassador or not. Sorry for their luck.
And she doesn't come out and say racial comments nor has her party tried to distance themselves from her like the other guys. Yet.
Also she doesn't kave North Korea or the KKK backing her.
Like its been said before she is the lesser of 2 evils.
Wow. And there you have it folks....
Hamas and other known Islamist terror groups supported Obama, cuz they knew that they'd be able to run rampant, as they are now.
The KKK is a joke. Never seen them before, have you?
By the way, you never answered any of my other questions from before.
Come back to reality sir.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
By the way, you never answered any of my other questions from before
Because I looked at ignored content by mistake. But thought I would reply to your post.
Now it's back to the way things were before.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Because I looked at ignored content by mistake. But thought I would reply to your post.
Now it's back to the way things were before.
You still won't. Typical....
You are a classic example of a progressive democrat party activist who poses as some kind of moderate.
You push the left's narrative regardless of any facts or basic reasoning.
Sorry for their luck.
That is the most offensive thing you've uttered so far. Have you no respect for our military, the ones who enable you to spout off your misguided points of view?
You don't care at all that Hillary is a criminal.
Wait, what am I saying....the dems always side with the criminals....
Par for the course.

watchndsky

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Hillary won't take our guns away she will just continue chipping away at gun rights and speed up the process until were in the same boat as Australia. She has gun rights square in her sights and with scotus nominations in the future rights can be lost for a generation. Then no one will have guns but cops and criminals.
If anyone believes there will be any serious reform with either candidate you are fooling yourself.

Rid

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I encourage everyone involved in this thread to listen to Dan Carlins latest podcast "disengaging the lizard brain." 45 mins and you'll see where all this hatred is going to get us.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I'm just sick of these so called progressive's, that want to turn America into what Russia was 100 years ago.
Regressive progressive's.....
They avoid all questions....
Never answer a single one....
Just like their dear leader...
They represent a party that has a shocking record, when incomes to race (which is their favorite thing; kkk, the confederacy, Jefferson Davis, Robert Byrd, segregation, Jim Crow, THE SOFT BIGOTRY LOW EXPECTATIONS, and so on)....
I feel sad for democrats of today. They are more concerned with getting bearded women into the wrong bathroom than National Security.
Why is it that the TWO defining characteristics of a modern democrat are their race and sexual orientation??
Really, that is what makes you, you?
Sad world.
Obviously Trump isn't perfect but he's gonna try to right the ship. Hillary is not only unqualified, she should be in jail and not even a consideration.
She will attack the entire bill of rights.
Speech and guns first. Then religion, except for Islam, of course....
The water carrying media needs a Trump like president anyway, so they can RE-learn their place in this world. Which is to report things objectively, not carry water for the dems by picking and choosing what to report, telling half truths and whole lies.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
The most reasonable and dead on rant in this entire thread. Thanks for having the stones to post it. I find myself in a position contrary to alot of people I really like.
Consequently I only occasionally say something because I know the nature of the response I will receive.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
It's just amazing to me how much people get worked up over politics. And awfully funny of course.
There's a reason politics shouldn't be on a bonsai forum.
Because people get so zealous about the smallest political thing. Like they think they have a say in what's going on.
And of course people like me who like to see such things.
The entertainment value during this election year is over the top. I actually record the nightly news so I can see what kind of buffoonery Trump is up to on any given day.
Hillary is just as bad. But in a sneaky way. I like sneaky.
I am a registered voter though. And that vote won't be for the Republican nominee this go round. Unless they dig up and reanimate Abe Lincoln that is. Now there was a Republican in the truest sense of the word. Best one ever.
Everybody just needs to get out and vote for who they think should be president. Not scream and rant and carry on like it will be the end of the world if the candidate they like loses.It wont.
We do it all over again in 4 years. Hell who knows. If I get the backing I could be the next president. Wouldn't that be a hoot. I know just as much as Trump and my hair or lack thereof is more honest. I'll never be a stunner like Hillary but I do have man boobs. Hairy as they may be.
Instead of building a wall, I'll put the money where it will serve a better purpose. Putting to rest the question if whether Bigfoot is real or not.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
By the way, you never answered any of my other questions from before.

This from the same poster who wrote, earlier in this thread, when asked to clarify some of his incoherent ramblings about the incredibly tough life he's lived, the horrible things he's seen that give him such a superior viewpoint:

Nah, no point.
It's the narrow minded ones like you who make my transition to not caring at all, easier. No point, you won't, and can't understand reality. The neurological pathways in your brain have been created in such a way that the truth seems like an affront to everything you believe in. I know you regressive "progressives" think that you're the high brow elites in the world, but you only believe that because you refuse to accept simple truths of life.

Once again, guilty of the same actions you're accusing others of. You don't have anything worthwhile to say!

And by the way, I'll come out and say it. Gun laws in this country could use some reviewing and tightening, as well as better enforcement.

A vote for Trump is a vote against America.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom