Dr. Shigo and tree pruning

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I agree with you on this.
I hope you didn't take my comment as being hostile. It's just that when we bring up the "grass mowing" argument, we inevitably sound more sarcastic than objective, and I was trying to avoid that in this thread.

Hi Attila - I brought up the grass mowing comment as more a joke to bring some levity to the thread. Didn't mean to come across as sarcastic.

Best regards.

Mortalis

Yamadori
Reaction score
I agree with you on this.
I hope you didn't take my comment as being hostile. It's just that when we bring up the "grass mowing" argument, we inevitably sound more sarcastic than objective, and I was trying to avoid that in this thread.

Well.. I am quite an a$$ most of the time really. I may have let a little sarcasm in by mistake.

And as a proper a$$ I want to point out that I brought up the grass mowing thing around two minutes before mcpesq817 So nuts to you mcpesq817 for trying to take credit.. he he

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Well.. I am quite an a$$ most of the time really. I may have let a little sarcasm in by mistake.

And as a proper a$$ I want to point out that I brought up the grass mowing thing around two minutes before mcpesq817 So nuts to you mcpesq817 for trying to take credit.. he he

Lol you did beat me to the punch! I can be a bit of a smarta$$ myself :D

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Does spelling smarta$$ make you a rich smartass..................:D

keep it green,
Harry

mcpesq817

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Does spelling smarta$$ make you a rich smartass..................:D

keep it green,
Harry

I wish I was, but to avoid any confusion, I'll just call myself an ass :)

Mortalis

Yamadori
Reaction score
Well bottom line comparing anything in Bonsai to work on a full size tree is like comparing apples to oranges. Though you can cut an apple and an orange into slices you cant use the same rules to judge the quality.

Top Bottom