Eisai-en bonsai nursery final sale

Warlock

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Why is he leaving? He spent all that time and money into his place.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Why is he leaving? He spent all that time and money into his place.
He elaborates as much as hes willing to in the video where he announces his plans to move to Kyoto. Past that its really reading between the lines, which is all purely speculation for a man that most of us only know the professional veneer of.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I am getting too old. I remember when he returned from Japan and set up his garden in Tennessee. Then we move to NC, and he immediately moved up on my bucket list. Then Covid happened and I tried to do a video consultation with him (but Bjorn declined - saying that the format didn't yield the best results). And now he is returning permanently to Japan.

I don't know if the years are passing by too quickly... or that this is just a sign that it is taking too long to build our house :)

Warlock

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
He elaborates as much as hes willing to in the video where he announces his plans to move to Kyoto. Past that its really reading between the lines, which is all purely speculation for a man that most of us only know the professional veneer of.
I guess I was thinking he was returning for more learning with another teacher up there .. I haven't seen the video yet.
Thanks for the info

Top Bottom