Eisei-en Open House (29-30 October 2022)

PaulH

Omono
Reaction score
Thanks for the photos, Bjorn is amazingly talented and a truly nice guy. I've been lucky to do some workshops with him and hope he makes it back to California again soon.

WavyGaby

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I was there both days. If you was there during the demo on Sunday I asked Bjorn what style tree he would consider the one seed juniper they were working on as it had the three trunks coming off the one trunk. I had a dark blue hoodie on and was wearing my eyeglasses.

Yes, I'll be vending at the Winter Silhouette show. You'll get to meet @penumbra and me as we'll be vending there hopefully with adjoining tables.
Yea, I was at the demo sitting next to Jandslegate, in the back. I remember that question too but don't recall what you look like, haha. I'll find you and Prenumbra at the December show though. I love your pots and I have some thrivIng JBP you sent me in July or August 2021.

WavyGaby

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Hey! I remember you guys. My wife and I were there Sunday. I remember being terrified you were gonna take a picture of me during the workshop with my tree, (long story) lol. Gsteil, I sat by you at the demo and we talked about Chojubai for a minute.
Oh cool! Nice meeting you. We need bonsainut shirts or name tags for these events, haha.
Good luck with the Chojubai. Also, I am now searching for Chinese Quince because I loved those round leaves and the color. I want raw stock to do my thing cheaply though.
Also, a yamadori One seed juniper is now on the bucket list!
Cheerz

Top Bottom