Fat bottom pine on Ebay

Ris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Well first I saw this listing for "buy it now" but reading discription it said up for auction
I knew it may have been listed wrong and sure if I did buy it now he/she would ask to cancel
the sale... There is a second tree which I like but white pines are difficult to keep where I live(I tried with 1) and not to mention that's a crazy distance to pickup...
Good luck bidding :D

QuintinBonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yeah... 14 hours up there, and back is one hell of a drive. Might as well bunk at a motel, and do some sight seeing for that kind of trip. I have one eastern white pine grafted on a black pine stock. It hasn't endured our summer yet, but we'll see how it goes. Mugos don't seem to do that well in my area either, but a local nursery is always selling them.

Poink88

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
This is the 3rd listing. The first was a low start w/ buy it now of $325. That was cancelled then re-listed with $325 buy it now. Then now w/ $325 starting bid.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
That base looks pretty silly to me. Looks like a pine tree growing out of someone's brain.

fourteener

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
"Local-pickup-only" is a sure way to get the least amount possible for your tree!

Ris

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
For $325 and 10 minutes drive I could get a 4" + spiral trunk san jose juniper nursery stock or a collected CA juniper lol... material is here just need to spend the time looking around.;)

Nybonsai12

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
Good lord even my trees aren't that ugly

Top Bottom