Finally finished this thankfully

Steve C

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
My main passion in life is fly fishing and I run a custom rod business and I always put everything I can into every rod I build to make them special for the customer, but this one was probably the biggest painstaking build I have ever done. Mainly just because this package is for an employee at a company that is retiring and his friends all went in on this as a retirement gift package. So I know it's going to be gone over with a fine tooth comb and shown in front of a large group of people. So couple that with my lifelong OCD and needless to say I have been STRESSED to the max for the past few weeks working on this, but I finally am done. Now I can breath a breath of air and relax....and go fishing myself :)

F5U9w4.jpg

uPgeYS.jpg

bRDWSX.jpg

7gnptr.jpg

Bf597L.jpg

ujaZ59.jpg

7JVw80.jpg

YgNIGV.jpg

jOiKuy.jpg

Exg4L4.jpg

4Wd4wI.jpg

Steve Kudela

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My main passion in life is fly fishing and I run a custom rod business and I always put everything I can into every rod I build to make them special for the customer, but this one was probably the biggest painstaking build I have ever done. Mainly just because this package is for an employee at a company that is retiring and his friends all went in on this as a retirement gift package. So I know it's going to be gone over with a fine tooth comb and shown in front of a large group of people. So couple that with my lifelong OCD and needless to say I have been STRESSED to the max for the past few weeks working on this, but I finally am done. Now I can breath a breath of air and relax....and go fishing myself :)

F5U9w4.jpg

uPgeYS.jpg

bRDWSX.jpg

7gnptr.jpg

Bf597L.jpg

ujaZ59.jpg

7JVw80.jpg

YgNIGV.jpg

jOiKuy.jpg

Exg4L4.jpg

4Wd4wI.jpg
Beautiful bit of work!!

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Excellent work, Steve!!!! It's beautiful!! Almost too nice to use.....almost!!!:cool::D:D:D:D:D

I think whomever receives this wonderful gift is REALLY going to appreciate it, it's gorgeous!!:)

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Glad I dug back...almost missed this one!

Beautiful!

Love the bottom detail and the handle....

And the box....

And....

:cool:

Sorce

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Wow, just wow! ;)

Grimmy

Top Bottom