Flowers 2020

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
A few that I bought for my sister, where I live the winters were too cold. At her place, they're thriving : Punica granatum (a double-variegated cv), Punica granatum 'Nana' - it was about 15 cm (7 inches) and is now about 1 metre (3 feet), a Lagerstromia indica, and a second one, I think it was labelled "Red Emperor" or something like that.

I'm very happy all of these are now in a place where they are comfortable, healthy, thriving, beautiful.

Roochefort_07.2020a.jpg

Roochefort_07.2020b.jpg

Roochefort_07.2020c.jpg

Roochefort_07.2020d.jpg

Roochefort_07.2020e.jpg

Leo in N E Illinois

The Professor
Reaction score
on the IL-WI border, a mile from ''da Lake''
USDA Zone
5b
Lantana, are Not lethal sort of poisonous, they are more the churn your stomach and make you vomit brand of poisonous. Not something to worry about. Just don't eat them. I don't think any humans have ever died from Lantana poisoning. Never is a long time, but certainly not recently, possible not ever.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Lantana, are Not lethal sort of poisonous, they are more the churn your stomach and make you vomit brand of poisonous. Not something to worry about. Just don't eat them. I don't think any humans have ever died from Lantana poisoning. Never is a long time, but certainly not recently, possible not ever.
I hadn't thought about eating them myself, I was thinking about any animals that might be tempted. And also read that they won't flower when they have berries.

Top Bottom