Flowers 2021

One of the most red single azaleas I’ve seen. Came planted in a nursery 1 gallon with another azalea I actually intended to buy.
I’ve got a Polo Satsuki too that I haven’t seen bloom yet. This year it looks like it has set buds. Maybe it will be even redder!

7207944A-B543-45B7-90CB-1C5EB618116D.jpeg
Cheers
DSD sends

A few years ago we had some landscaping done. I had 2 lavender roses I specified they not touch. Much to my dismay they were gone when I came home from work after the work was done. I called hoping they could be replanted. Nope, went to the burn pile. They offered to replace but couldn't find any, Still mad.

Crappy cold March rain in May is trying to knock off all my flowers. Good excuse to bring some in to enjoy.
Miss Kim Dwarf Lilac is stinking up the whole house in a most amazing way:)
View attachment 373553View attachment 373555View attachment 373554
That's awesome. I bought one in a 3inch nursery container years ago, that is now quite a large landscape plant. I have been back to that nursery trying to find another, with no luck.

That's awesome. I bought one in a 3inch nursery container years ago, that is now quite a large landscape plant. I have been back to that nursery trying to find another, with no luck.
I'll send you cuttings w/those purple iris:)

Back
Top Bottom