irene_b

Omono
Reaction score
Any investagaters here?
gaters hehe

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Will - Chris said "Yes, his name is Shannon Keys and he lives in Independence, MO, within a short driving distance for li'l ol' ME."

Until we know who this CAPS LOCK person is I suggest we all cool our jets. No need to insult an innocent person.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Graydon,
Like so many people, his grammar and spelling tells make it obvious that it is the same person, using the same name, trying to sell a tree that seems awfully familiar. The evidence is pretty strong. Plus, there is no information in the profile, no other presence on the forum, and no way to contact including email. Exactly whom will we be insulting?

Theives and liars?

And I believe that this may be the tree in question.

Last edited:

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Graydon,
Like so many people, his grammar and spelling tells make it obvious that it is the same person, using the same name, trying to sell a tree that seems awfully familiar. The evidence is pretty strong. Plus, there is no information in the profile, no other presence on the forum, and no way to contact including email. Exactly whom will we be insulting?

Thieves and liars?

And I believe that this may be the tree in question.

Innocent until proven guilty. One of the founding principals of this fine nation. Something our founding fathers felt so important that they gladly laid down life to protect this principal. So have countless other people. To show my respect for this principal I believe so deeply in I refuse to find guilt in a person unless it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Hearsay or circumstantial evidence does nothing for me.

Someone let me know when this person has been charged and arrested, tried, found guilty and sentenced and then I will discuss this matter, but only once I know the facts. If they are adjudicated guilty it should be the proper way, not something like this. Until then it's innocent in my eyes.

Oh - who does this insult? This forum. How many times do we need to be reminded that this is not the place for stuff like this? I was insulted that the hottest thread as of the past day or so was this one. Must be nothing better to see or discuss?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Innocent until proven guilty. One of the founding principals of this fine nation. Something our founding fathers felt so important that they gladly laid down life to protect this principal. So have countless other people. To show my respect for this principal I believe so deeply in I refuse to find guilt in a person unless it is proven beyond a reasonable doubt. Hearsay or circumstantial evidence does nothing for me.

Someone let me know when this person has been charged and arrested, tried, found guilty and sentenced and then I will discuss this matter, but only once I know the facts. If they are adjudicated guilty it should be the proper way, not something like this. Until then it's innocent in my eyes.

Oh - who does this insult? This forum. How many times do we need to be reminded that this is not the place for stuff like this? I was insulted that the hottest thread as of the past day or so was this one. Must be nothing better to see or discuss?

Amen!

Will

BONSAI_OUTLAW

Banned
Reaction score
Graydon....Why don't you see order the tree from Shannon and tell us how it turns out.

Amen... Praise the bonsai...

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Graydon....Why don't you see order the tree from Shannon and tell us how it turns out.

Amen... Praise the bonsai...

I don't order trees from people I don't know or can't get good input about from others. I would rahter give people like Brent my money - know what I mean?

BONSAI_OUTLAW

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...Brent should be able to put a nice down payment on a truck with all the money I have spent there...

Graydon

Chumono
Reaction score
Yeah...Brent should be able to put a nice down payment on a truck with all the money I have spent there...

If that's the case why are we waisting time discussing purchases from questionable people? Best way to aviod situations like that... is to avoid situations like that. Right?

Top Bottom