Got $15,950 ????

vp999

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Anyone have $16k laying around for this Chinese Elm ???

I could buy several fantastic trees from Mirai for that much...

But but but, according to the eBay comment, Rick is a bonsai master and the tree is like "struck by lightning"

I need to show my trees at wherever this guy showed his tree, he has won several awards while I haven't won shit :mad:
Pay me seven fiddy for each award certificate and ten bucks for each ribbon. Then give me a story of your tree being struck by lightning, broken by hurricanes, twisted by tornadoes, mentioned in passing by a bonsai master like @IzzyG etc. I will build a dossier for your tree that is more impressive than one created by master Kimura himself.

Pay me seven fiddy for each award certificate and ten bucks for each ribbon. Then give me a story of your tree being struck by lightning, broken by hurricanes, twisted by tornadoes, mentioned in passing by a bonsai master like @IzzyG etc. I will build a dossier for your tree that is more impressive than one created by master Kimura himself.
Sold !!!! Also, I would like to add that my tree survived the Vietnam War and agent orange and 95% of the roots were chewed by hungry Viet Congs, part of it was used to build Hanoi Hilton that kept John Mc Cain. Would that cost extras?

I need to show my trees at wherever this guy showed his tree, he has won several awards while I haven't won shit :mad:
It appears to be the Orange County Fair in California. Probably a little out of your way but hey, ribbons!!!

It appears to be the Orange County Fair in California. Probably a little out of your way but hey, ribbons!!!

Yep, that's definitely the logo for the Orange County fair. I had no clue they had any type of gardening or bonsai show. Maybe I should look into getting some of those ribbons...

I need to get on eBay and let them know that every single tree I have I brought back from the distant past. So all of my trees were planted 700 years ago! even though most look only 5 years or so old. Time travel makes bonsai complicated.

Man, all kinds of wrong...that tree is indescribably ugly. Objectively bad in all areas, nebari, taper, movement etc. Even the pot seems to be totally cheap production. Luckily, it will never ever sell.

Back
Top Bottom