Great Mirai podcast with Walter Pall

mach6

Sapling
Reaction score
or Vojtilla's method

i think i've listened to this one 6-7 times already. absolutely love it. also love the one with pierre sequin and dave easterbrook of course šŸ„°

Really.. 2 hours? People sit down and listen to some stream for 2 hours?

i save them for hour-long drives (not uncommon in my dense city), for when i'm cooking, etc. it beats the local radio. also easy listening during casual online chess with a beer after a long day

Boscology

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
4a
Really.. 2 hours? People sit down and listen to some stream for 2 hours?

Consider listening at 2x speed like I do for podcasts, I devour knowledge
Usually on the apps you have the option of 1.5 and 2x, start with the 1.5 and if comfortable try 2x. I feel like the general nature of podcasts is that they have a looser format, are longer and the information may be proportionally sparse compared to other forms of media.

Cheers

canoeguide

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I listened to this one driving today... and I think the length and "let the tape roll" nature of this provided some great moments that I'll want to listen to again. All participants, but especially Walter and Ryan, had the opportunity to speak at length and "ramble" a bit in a way that wouldn't happen on a shorter or more focused recording. I learned a lot in 2 hours.

PABonsai

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I listened to it last week. Thank you @Walter Pall. It was an extremely interesting podcast.

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Nice podcast. I listened to nearly all of it. I've not ever listened to a bonsai podcast before so I guess I'm now a student of WP, RN, and RK šŸ¤£. It was very nice to hear them all talk. Nice to learn of Jennifer Price; was wondering who she was. Looking forward to see her progress and show her work in the future.

Top Bottom