Hot Sauce?

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Thanks? I guess? I didn't start the thread, just defending the OP. As for you coming to the Southeast, please stay out. We have enough annoying transplants as it is. We certainly don't need any more. Problem is, they won't leave because they're used to living in the worst parts of the country like Ohio, the north east, gangland Chicago, crazy town California ECT.
I spent the first 40 years of my life living in Massachusetts.......Bless your heart:D

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Even worse than hot sauce people are those folks that don't know what forum category to place their threads in. :D
From the title my first thought was someone was pouring hot sauce on their trees. Being in general discussion and all.
You never know what some of these new guys will come up with.
Now I see its just a discussion about hot sauces.
And I'm disappointed. I really wanted to see the effects on trees.
But in light of that revelation,Mr. Moss and Mr. Grass please carry on.
You're in good hands with Dave4 and COH.

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I spent the first 40 years of my life living in Massachusetts.......Bless your heart:D

I'm not even sure what that means. Congrats on living in misery for 9 months out of the year?

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Oh, I'm missing content. I used the ignore feature. And I'll stick with it. :(

For the record, not all hot sauce is created equal. I thought that was common knowledge?

I'd like to tear into these cat's living room!!

fredman

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Yep it seems growth is slowing down in the Northern hemisphere....:p

Anyway I love a good flavorsome hot sauce.... something with a good balance between kick and flavor/aroma. Very few have that...ask any connoisseur :cool:

Solange

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
From the title my first thought was someone was pouring hot sauce on their trees. Being in general discussion and all.
You never know what some of these new guys will come up with.
Now I see its just a discussion about hot sauces.
And I'm disappointed. I really wanted to see the effects on trees.
But in light of that revelation,Mr. Moss and Mr. Grass please carry on.
You're in good hands with Dave4 and COH.
Capsaicin has been registered since the '60s as a non toxic biochemical pesticide. Never tried it myself :) Also it appears it isn't obvious to most people here but - grass and moss are clearly trolls, and I would wager the the same person.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Also it appears it isn't obvious to most people here but - grass and moss are clearly trolls, and I would wager the the same person.
I've long thought they might be the same person, perhaps a former member who got the boot? In any case, they're not very good at what they do...roughly 3rd grade level with those attempted insults, I'd say.

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Finally there's proof you are a Hot Head!
Takes a lot of man to pull off a hat like that. I made that hat BTW. The hat and apron (not in picture) were part of a BB contest for best costume. I had a white apron that I sewed red elastic on in a 'X' pattern and filled it with jalapeno bullets and a holster full of pepto bismal. I won best costume, 250.00 bucks for my trouble.

Arnold_K

Shohin
Reaction score
Well gentlemen (as an outside standing) I would like to point out,
that this thread tells more about amarican culture than anything I have read in books,
heard on university or elsewhere.
' Laught so much, ' had so much fun, thank you so much!
Hot sauce on bonsai .... You are totally nuts!
And I like that ...

Top Bottom