Hot Sauce?

PeteMoss

Seedling
Reaction score
Geez guys. I just had an honest question that I guess I posted in the wrong forum. I looked for what I thought was the Tree House but clearly had that wrong (it's the tea house). My apologies. I shall cease all activity after this thread. Way too hostile here.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
As far as I can tell, Mr. Moss and Mr. Grass have yet to post anything bonsai related at Bnut...shocking, I know. As to the rest of their postings, I find myself ..... wanting.
http://www.bonsainut.com/threads/too-many-forums.21443/
http://www.bonsainut.com/threads/ot...r-can-you-visually-see-another-fighter.24861/
There's more, but the quality tails off even more...
Come on fellas, there's more to life then living in your mother's basement. Get out there and do something with your life. You both seem well spoken...maybe you guys could be greeters at Walmart...assuming you have all your teeth?
Oh man, Dave...good stuff! LOL. Especially relevant as I was just at Wally World this morning.

Gotta go out and water and fertilize some BONSAI...you know, what this forum is supposed to be about.

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
As far as I can tell, Mr. Moss and Mr. Grass have yet to post anything bonsai related at Bnut...shocking, I know. As to the rest of their postings, I find myself ..... wanting.
http://www.bonsainut.com/threads/too-many-forums.21443/
http://www.bonsainut.com/threads/ot...r-can-you-visually-see-another-fighter.24861/
There's more, but the quality tails off even more...
Come on fellas, there's more to life then living in your mother's basement. Get out there and do something with your life. You both seem well spoken...maybe you guys could be greeters at Walmart...assuming you have all your teeth?

Listen up you Bernie supporter.....I don't know about PM, but you sound like your the one wasting your time researching previous posters on a general discussion forum. Get back to work pal or add something useful to this thread.

Also, what's wrong with any messages I've ever started??? I have two bonsai's going right now and have used this place to reach out to local posters in my area for help.

Again, hit the bricks pal.

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Geez guys. I just had an honest question that I guess I posted in the wrong forum. I looked for what I thought was the Tree House but clearly had that wrong (it's the tea house). My apologies. I shall cease all activity after this thread. Way too hostile here.
Do you have anything BONSAI related to discuss? If not, why are you here? I'm sure you could discuss "hot sauce" many other places.

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Oh man, Dave...good stuff! LOL. Especially relevant as I was just at Wally World this morning.

Gotta go out and water and fertilize some BONSAI...you know, what this forum is supposed to be about.

You're obviously busy.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Listen up you Bernie supporter.....I don't know about PM, but you sound like your the one wasting your time researching previous posters on a general discussion forum. Get back to work pal or add something useful to this thread.

Also, what's wrong with any messages I've ever started??? I have two bonsai's going right now and have used this place to reach out to local posters in my area for help.

Again, hit the bricks pal.
Again, as my good friends from the great white north, @LanceMac10 and @coh have pointed out, you, sir, are a tool... your mother must be ashamed of you.

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Again, as my good friends from the great white north, @LanceMac10 and @coh have pointed out, you, sir, are a tool... your mother must be ashamed of you.

Your internet friends? Okay...

I'm just trying to take up for PM. I understand how it feels to be attacked on here. I haven't read anything about PM history like some dorks on here, but I'm at least contributing to the thread. If y'all would just focus on what this forum is geared towards(general discussion) this would all be much easier. It's okay to not always talk bonsai. Lighten up a little Francis.

Dav4

Drop Branch Murphy
Reaction score
SE MI- Bonsai'd for 12 years both MA and N GA
USDA Zone
6a
Your internet friends? Okay...

I'm just trying to take up for PM. I understand how it feels to be attacked on here. I haven't read anything about PM history like some dorks on here, but I'm at least contributing to the thread. If y'all would just focus on what this forum is geared towards(general discussion) this would all be much easier. It's okay to not always talk bonsai. Lighten up a little Francis.
Well yeah. You see, most people come hear to discuss bonsai...shocking, I know;). If you were to go back and review some of their personal threads...I know, you're personally against doing this on company time, but I suspect you doing so will only require you to put down the X-box controller for a few minutes... and you can actually see discussions concerning some of their trees, and maybe even see some nice pictures....seriously. Lance and Chris actually post about trees...again, I know this is shocking to you... but this is why I will typically visit here. That, as well as having the occasional opportunity to point out to someone like you how you can improve yourself by not being so obnoxious. See???

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Well yeah. You see, most people come hear to discuss bonsai...shocking, I know;). If you were to go back and review some of their personal threads...I know, you're personally against doing this on company time, but I suspect you doing so will only require you to put down the X-box controller for a few minutes... and you can actually see discussions concerning some of their trees, and maybe even see some nice pictures....seriously. Lance and Chris actually post about trees...again, I know this is shocking to you... but this is why I will typically visit here. That, as well as having the occasional opportunity to point out to someone like you how you can improve yourself by not being so obnoxious. See???

If your so smart, what kind of fruit is on this vine? I have a friend who needs help determining what this is.

Attachments

• IMG_3041.JPG
    IMG_3041.JPG
    259.4 KB · Views: 33

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
You're*

Bradford Pear, troll.

Yore* and you can suck on my redwood.....RYAN. You always seem to find yore way into my threads. If yore that dedicated to ficus as yore claim to be....than you'd STICK to the bonsai forums.

GrimLore

Bonsai Nut alumnus... we miss you
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Thank you!!

You are one of the reasons my Wife and I have chosen not to go to the "South Eastern" parts of this nation anymore even though we both have family that have migrated there. Thankfully they understand and visit up here now... :p

On a brighter note - colorful thread at least ;)

For the record if you (as I do) enjoy a little zest from time to time the scoville scale is the way to measure "heat". Flavor is rarely discussed and all have personal preferences...

The Scoville scale is a measurement of the pungency (spicy heat) of chili peppers—such as the jalapeño, the bhut jolokia, and the world's current hottest pepper, the Carolina Reaper—or other spicy foods as reported in Scoville heat units (SHU), a function of capsaicin concentration.

I do understand what you are trying to say and I am just trying to explain it better ;);)

Grimmy

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
C'mon guys....

It's not like you thought a thread named Hot Sauce was going to be about trees!

On a browner note....

While I don't have a Hot Sauce collection...

I do collect post hot sauce turds.

Funny thing is.....

I've found that if one eats Ghost Chili Pepper sauce... With the right combination of FIG newtons....

You can actually POLISH them.

So next time someone says you can't POLISH a turd.

Remind them they just haven't done enough research.

Now....

I gotta go cuz there is a guy in an F16 Fucking eyeballing me from a few clicks back.

Sorce

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
You are one of the reasons my Wife and I have chosen not to go to the "South Eastern" parts of this nation anymore even though we both have family that have migrated there. Thankfully they understand and visit up here now... :p

On a brighter note - colorful thread at least ;)

For the record if you (as I do) enjoy a little zest from time to time the scoville scale is the way to measure "heat". Flavor is rarely discussed and all have personal preferences...

The Scoville scale is a measurement of the pungency (spicy heat) of chili peppers—such as the jalapeño, the bhut jolokia, and the world's current hottest pepper, the Carolina Reaper—or other spicy foods as reported in Scoville heat units (SHU), a function of capsaicin concentration.

I do understand what you are trying to say and I am just trying to explain it better ;);)

Grimmy

Thanks? I guess? I didn't start the thread, just defending the OP. As for you coming to the Southeast, please stay out. We have enough annoying transplants as it is. We certainly don't need any more. Problem is, they won't leave because they're used to living in the worst parts of the country like Ohio, the north east, gangland Chicago, crazy town California ECT.

LEAVESOFGRASS

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
C'mon guys....

It's not like you thought a thread named Hot Sauce was going to be about trees!

On a browner note....

While I don't have a Hot Sauce collection...

I do collect post hot sauce turds.

Funny thing is.....

I've found that if one eats Ghost Chili Pepper sauce... With the right combination of FIG newtons....

You can actually POLISH them.

So next time someone says you can't POLISH a turd.

Remind them they just haven't done enough research.

Now....

I gotta go cuz there is a guy in an F16 Fucking eyeballing me from a few clicks back.

Sorce

Attachments

• IMG_3064.GIF
    IMG_3064.GIF
    1.6 MB · Views: 25

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Thanks? I guess? I didn't start the thread, just defending the OP. As for you coming to the Southeast, please stay out. We have enough annoying transplants as it is. We certainly don't need any more. Problem is, they won't leave because they're used to living in the worst parts of the country like Ohio, the north east, gangland Chicago, crazy town California ECT.
I don't understand why you would insult one of the most helpful people on this forum. That's really not the way to make friends and influence people.

Top Bottom