I guess I should be happy with the trees I have, however its doubtful I'll have any for the spring show

penumbra

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
disposable income is whatever i can get out of the debit card and credit cards and never repay. after the last year and a half.... not concerned with finances or paying bills, let the us economy eat it.
Nobody is that stupid. Guess that proves what others have been saying, you are a troll.
I don't get it. I don't understand any benefit or even a motif. I also don't need to or want to.

TinyArt

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nobody is that stupid. Guess that proves what others have been saying, you are a troll.
I don't get it. I don't understand any benefit or even a motif. I also don't need to or want to.
Too bad. Has trees. Kind of reminded me of people I've known -- but then, there are reasons I've lost touch -- as a wise friend said of one such person, "I didn't break him, and I don't have to fix him."

Maico

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Don’t let the troll get to you.
Sorry about the double post again .Is this the same troll from a couple of weeks ago? If it is may I suggest at least waiting a couple of years between trolling sessions. It’s too early, your material is stale. Like someone said before, bonsai people are very laid back. You can’t get foaming at the mouth reactions. Your bonsai skills and trolling need nurturing. Get back with us in a few years.

Dzhokar

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I knew people like this in my youth. The words and careless attitude are just about lashing out and trying to convince others that they really don't care.
It's a sad life and one they feel that there is no escape from.

OP, youth is fleeting and your host will tire. Best to look at your life, get it in order and start down the path of achieving some sort of self reliance, self control, self appreciation.
Forget bonsai until then....

coh

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
You should be proud of your trees, bonsaiboy! You have a nice collection. They need to mature a bit more but so do some of the responders to your post. You’ll find a lot of good information on this forum and many kind people willing to help and dialogue. But you’ll also find some who want to tear you down to build themselves up. Ignore them. To everyone, just be kind!

This individual has trolled here before under another username. Someone posted the name (Caryboy) and a link to some of his previous posts. Many of us remember. If he is now truly serious about bonsai, that would be great - but he will have to prove that to many of us. So far his comments about how he is going to pay for his trees and winning awards suggests that he will be mainly trolling again.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
@bonsaiboy60077, Thank you for posting the image of the auction that you won and then admitting to financial and credit card fraud. I now know who you are and your general location thanks to you having a bunch of info on your FB page set to public. I have taken the liberty of filing a report to your local police department and sending them screenshots of the auction and this thread, and Wigert's information.

Seems you've won an award after all😉

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
@bonsaiboy60077, Thank you for posting the image of the auction that you won and then admitting to financial and credit card fraud. I now know who you are and your general location thanks to you having a bunch of info on your FB page set to public. I have taken the liberty of filing a report to your local police department and sending them screenshots of the auction and this thread, and Wigert's information.

Seems you've won an award after all😉
Im so confused right now . I went to the auction and looked who bought the tree . But it’s you ??? I’m not accusing you but why is that tree bought with someone that has the same picture with that dog ? Or is it a different tree and you bought a very similar one ?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8B
Im so confused right now . I went to the auction and looked who bought the tree . But it’s you ??? I’m not accusing you but why is that tree bought with someone that has the same picture with that dog ? Or is it a different tree and you bought a very similar one ?
I bought a different tree. I happened to have a tab open for his auction from 99 cent auction still open on my desktop as I was looking to buy a Brazilian Rain Tree. Look at the one I won and the pictures of his, similar looking and same color pot, but the branches are different. That's what lead me to investigate further, I thought he posted my tree on here saying he bought it😂

Njyamadori

Chumono
Reaction score
I bought a different tree. I happened to have a tab open for his auction from 99 cent auction still open on my desktop as I was looking to buy a Brazilian Rain Tree. Look at the one I won and the pictures of his, similar looking and same color pot, but the branches are different. That's what lead me to investigate further, I thought he posted my tree on here saying he bought it😂
Yeah definitely different trees and also your Facebook says moved to Az and The Elm troll is from Az also ! I just wish trolls got off of this site 😞 Hopefully we can stop this one from moving around like Elm

Top Bottom