I need some help !!!!!!!!!!!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
We would like to bring in a headliner this year, if it's not to late , for a Saturday workshop, We would like him/her to furnish the trees. I heard some of the names here, but I need some help from you folks with recommendations and maybe contact numbers. As far as I know, there may already be such a list, any help would be appreciated.

keep it green,
Harry

PS: I contacted Andy Smith and he is already booked for this year.

Last edited:

Mark

Mame
Reaction score
Harry,
When this year, what kind of Evergreen would you prefer and what level of material?

Mark

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Harry, whats the budget...that will quickly narrow your search

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Harry,
When this year, what kind of Evergreen would you prefer and what level of material?

Mark

I brought this up at the meeting last night as new business, and we had a majority of the members present say they would be interested, I'm afraid that's as far as it got. Since I brought it up, I guess I will have to work out the details. It will probably have to be Junipers, since we dont know what time of year we can schedule someone. As soon as I can make a few calls and see what our more enthuastic members are will to pay and the first thing they will ask me is, what is it going to cost, so I'm in a catch 22 situation, but I will do my best to find out. Thanks for everyone's response.

keep it green,
Harry

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Please provide Harry with ideas / suggestions, as well as names, but do NOT post contact information on this forum. If Harry is interested in contacting someone directly, please provide the information via PM. Thanks!

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Oops, didn't know contact numbers were off limits, sorry.

keep it green,
Harry

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Harry try Roy Nagatoshi, he does a nice job in the lecture demo, and has materials he can bring. We had him in to our club and it was a sucess. I don't have contact info but can get it, or try to pm Smoke I'm sure he has it or can get it easily.

Dale Colchoy is close to you and I hear he does a mean demo, and you get a tool man, and great potter for the same price. Not sure about material, but he is at so many shows I am sure he can get his hands on good trees for you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom