I'mma Make 'Im: HorseloverFat Count Down To 10K!

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
ambigouslycrusty

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
I wanted to change my profile name too but it said I had to wait till june 17, then I waited and it looked like there was no option to change.
If you change your name do your old posts stay up, in case you ever add to them?
I think it's possible to ask the admin to help you change your screen name if you really really want to, but it's not generally done. Like there are a couple I'm aware of who have done it so their screen name matches their business or brand name, but it's not the sort of thing that happens on a whim.

Kadebe

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I wanted to change my profile name too but it said I had to wait till june 17, then I waited and it looked like there was no option to change.
If you change your name do your old posts stay up, in case you ever add to them?
Soooo... you don't feel yourself the "nuttiest" anymore? :cool:

nuttiest

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Soooo... you don't feel yourself the "nuttiest" anymore? :cool:
nooooo! I just wanted to post on a thread and popped out what came in my head. The next day nuttiest sounded like I was saying I was nuttier thatn everyone, or even kind of pompous reference.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Yes. I changed my username because it was one I use on a lot of sites. I work in IT and security wise that's not a good practice. 🤓 Websites and forums like these get pounded daily by spam attack servers non-stop, & the attacks are getting "smarter".

HorseSpongeSpamAttack
ObeseBroncoLove
PortlyPonyParamour
StoutSpongeStallion
PhatPhillyPants
🤣

HorseloverFat

Squarepants with Conkers
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Que tengemos aqui?
Screenshot_20221110-200021.png

I've read through this thread...

And there are many I like...

But I think the title should be obvious, it definitely has to "have" SpongeBob... Because my name does not. I don't want it to be TOO ridiculous.. because it STILL has to contain "...with conkers" 🤦🏽‍♂️.... I want it to contain SpongeBob DIRECTLY... some folks may not get the "barnacles" and "Krusty" plays. :)

I also don't want it to be TOO serious, or sound "braggadocios" at all... Although I appreciate some of the very kind suggestions I received.

And Jelle... I agree about the positivity... And for me, SpongeBob-related "checks that box"

I believe TinyArt's suggestion to be the truest amalgam, I will simply add the LAST name, Also... It was the most obvious... Right under our noses.

So..

I believe I will rest at..

HorseloverFat

SpongeBob SquarePants ...with conkers!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110-201944.png
    Screenshot_20221110-201944.png
    50.5 KB · Views: 10
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Que tengemos aqui?
View attachment 462449

I've read through this thread...

And there are many I like...

But I think the title should be obvious, it definitely has to "have" SpongeBob... Because my name does not. I don't want it to be TOO ridiculous.. because it STILL has to contain "...with conkers" 🤦🏽‍♂️.... I want it to contain SpongeBob DIRECTLY... some folks may not get the "barnacles" and "Krusty" plays. :)

I also don't want it to be TOO serious, or sound "braggadocios" at all... Although I appreciate some of the very kind suggestions I received.

And Jelle... I agree about the positivity... And for me, SpongeBob-related "checks that box"

I believe TinyArt's suggestion to be the truest amalgam, I will simply add the LAST name, Also... It was the most obvious... Right under our noses.

So..

I believe I will rest at..

HorseloverFat

SpongeBob SquarePants ...with conkers!
SpongeBob SquarePants ...with conkers is a good one. 😄

Top Bottom