Interim use of spare pots and trays

Sansui

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
To keep busy in the fall and winter months I make these compositions for fun. Should I find a permanent use for the pot or tray I just take the composition apart. The dual mast ship scene is my interpretation of a Korean war ship waiting in a cove to pounce on Hideyoshi's invading navy. I hand made the ship from a piece of cherry and the sails are made from a scrap plastic shade material. The second scene is that of fisherman heading out to sea at dawn. The cliff face and sea rocks is actually tree trunk burl wood collected in Bedford, PA. The last scene is simply a trinity stone setting. The stone was collected from northern Vermont.

Attachments

• P1010163.JPG
    P1010163.JPG
    187.5 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010164.JPG
    P1010164.JPG
    287.7 KB · Views: 26
  • P1010165.JPG
    P1010165.JPG
    250.7 KB · Views: 25

Palmer67

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8A
To keep busy in the fall and winter months I make these compositions for fun. Should I find a permanent use for the pot or tray I just take the composition apart. The dual mast ship scene is my interpretation of a Korean war ship waiting in a cove to pounce on Hideyoshi's invading navy. I hand made the ship from a piece of cherry and the sails are made from a scrap plastic shade material. The second scene is that of fisherman heading out to sea at dawn. The cliff face and sea rocks is actually tree trunk burl wood collected in Bedford, PA. The last scene is simply a trinity stone setting. The stone was collected from northern Vermont.
Nice! I use extra pots to grow wheat grass for the cats. :p

Top Bottom