Juniper get together?

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
OK Bonhe, so we have at least 2 for the study group for now. If no one else come, I might come up to your place. Are you off anytime next week? during the week? I am off for spring break, and I am thinking about going to Kim's nursery. If I do, I want to swing by and visit you.
Si

bonhe

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
OK Bonhe, so we have at least 2 for the study group for now. If no one else come, I might come up to your place. Are you off anytime next week? during the week? I am off for spring break, and I am thinking about going to Kim's nursery. If I do, I want to swing by and visit you.
Si
Hi Si, my place is always welcome you. Next Sunday is OK for me. Bonhe
P/S: Anyway, next month is not a good month for pruning JBP. It should be in June or September depending on the development stage of the tree.

Last edited:

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
During the week might be an option for me. Right now April weekends look REALLY bad - I am going camping on three of the weekends believe it or not.

I'll show you my demo tree (I repotted it this morning) - nothing spectacular but ok.

I also need to finish cleaning up the twin trunk juniper so we can decide on the final design. I ran out of time today or it would be done.

Top Bottom