Latest Haul From the Kiln

Bu-Jetjet

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7B
Everything that came out solid is for sale and will go on the auctions if they don’t sell here. So far everything except #9 is available. Just shoot me a message if you are interested in anything : )
Hi Josh,

Sent you a message regarding dimensions and availability.
Hopefully they will fit my trees.

Thanks!
Jet

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
My problem exactly! Seems like I always need something 12" long or larger. And I love simple slabs if youi every make any of those.
Same here I need some larger pots so on my to do list to learn how to make them my understanding is anyone that makes pots states large pots are a nightmare to ship and almost impossible to ship out of country packaging Difficult plus I need stoneware to be frost tolerant so as I’m Canadian looks like it’s time to learn pot making interested in any knowledge I can get here no exactly nothing about making pottery other than it’s clay and goes in a kilm so big pot need to find a big kilm

Frozentreehugger

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Same here I need some larger pots so on my to do list to learn how to make them my understanding is anyone that makes pots states large pots are a nightmare to ship and almost impossible to ship out of country packaging Difficult plus I need stoneware to be frost tolerant so as I’m Canadian looks like it’s time to learn pot making interested in any knowledge I can get here no exactly nothing about making pottery other than it’s clay and goes in a kilm so big pot need to find a big kilm
Only other thing I seen was one of the secrets to tokanome non glazed pits from Japan is there made but one expert than another is a polisher that works on them dry before the kiln looks like very fine sanding and rubbing with damp cloth to get very smooth and unique Petunia and subtle colour changes when fired sounds like dark magic worse than learning bonsai 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom