Missed a watering! ):

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10?
Today i had a long trip for school which i left super early and was in a rush so wasnt able to water my trees ): of course it got to 100 degrees F. mainly worried aboy my fukien tree which is looking pretty sad, i watered when i got home around 8 pm but its dark out already, just wanted to know if you think i killed it or maybee just some of tree? i have ficus junipers and boxwood which didnt get watered either

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Im guessing they can be saved and heal fine. Tho, some pictures would REALLY help.

Warpig

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It will be fine. These things can come back from being cooked. Just keep watering as you have been and use the time for it to heal as you read up on repotting it into better soil.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10?
okay its actually starting to cool down but of course the day im not here is the hottest day of the week’ i know ima loose most of my trees probably by the time i get good at this but still sucks to think ima loose one haha thanks alot for your reply bro

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Are you treating for the pests. They are as deadly as missing a watering.

Miss one around here and you are ...."OK"..... miss two and bye bye

DSC_00100008.JPGDSC_00110009.JPGDSC_00350004.JPGDSC_00360005.JPGDSC_00450014.JPG

Reaction score
USDA Zone
10?
woww i would be so sad those r nice trees ):

ahh okay yeah it was really hot today thats why

and yes aphids did a number on my little elm i have earlier this year im starting to hate them lol, i sprayed some organic stuff i have on it but honestly im not a big fan or organic pesticide or soapcide whatever they are called

Last edited:
Top Bottom