Monster Shin-Deshojo for sale.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Thanks, this tree is being styled at the moment by some one else so I might like it too much and keep it. I’m not really motivated to sell that’s why I’m not really trying lol. Just throwing it out there incase some one wants it and contact me then I would proceed with more infos and pics.

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
I think its got great potential to be a wild, natural looking deciduous tree. the leaf colors will be a bonus.

JackHammer

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Thanks, this tree is being styled at the moment by some one else so I might like it too much and keep it. I’m not really motivated to sell that’s why I’m not really trying lol. Just throwing it out there incase some one wants it and contact me then I would proceed with more infos and pics.
It sounds like you are wasting everyone's time lol.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
I'll take some pics after the initial styling. The reason that I wasn't that motivated to sell is because I know a ShinDeshojo that size is very hard to come by and I will regret it, but at the same time its been sitting in my yard like that for like 2 years without any work because I dont have the skills or vision to take it to where it should be and I need the space, a Bonsai friend of mine who's much more skilled than I am have decided to do the initial styling for it at the moment so we will see. I paid a lot of money for it so basically asking price is barely anymore than what I got in it. Cheers!

BobbyLane

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
Hopefully your friend doesnt tame it too much. would be a shame to lose all that wildness, there's currently plenty to work with there, for a rugged, first styling. Can see this with a wide, spreading canopy.

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
It sounds like you are wasting everyone's time lol.
What I really meant was If it sells..it sells...if it doesn't then its fine too..Im not going to try to push it because. Im not asking for help on the tree or anything like that so why would I be wasting everyone's time? If some one who really are interested in buying the tree he/she will message me for more info. As simple as that..

vp999

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7A
Hopefully your friend doesnt tame it too much. would be a shame to lose all that wildness, there's currently plenty to work with there, for a rugged, first styling.
He won't ...just minor branching setting to have a shape and such, were not really removing any thing much. I'll post some pics soon. Thanks bro! Im always admiring your trees and your visions, hopefully i'll be there one day.

Top Bottom