Need some pointers.

Finnbaks7

Seedling
Reaction score
Well... Sorry to piss some of you folks off.. But I have to admit it was pretty funny reading all the post. So, I have my answer. Which was all I needed and that is to put the tree back into the ground for my landscape. And go about my business. Just kidding. It doesn't matter what the hateful people say to me. I don't plan on stopping. The good thing is that no one is saying it to my face. I got another tree yesterday. Scots pine. Not going to bother asking anything about it. After some old post I read. So there you have it. To everyone that have advice whether god or bad in a nice way thanks. To everyone else, as doc holiday would say, you can kiss my rebal dick.

nathanbs

Omono
Reaction score
Well... Sorry to piss some of you folks off.. But I have to admit it was pretty funny reading all the post. So, I have my answer. Which was all I needed and that is to put the tree back into the ground for my landscape. And go about my business. Just kidding. It doesn't matter what the hateful people say to me. I don't plan on stopping. The good thing is that no one is saying it to my face. I got another tree yesterday. Scots pine. Not going to bother asking anything about it. After some old post I read. So there you have it. To everyone that have advice whether god or bad in a nice way thanks. To everyone else, as doc holiday would say, you can kiss my rebal dick.

Let's be clear I'm not hateful, maybe resentful at worst. Out of curiosity how old are you? Im trying to determine the extent of damage that the internet has caused generation wise

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Let's be clear I'm not hateful, maybe resentful at worst. Out of curiosity how old are you? Im trying to determine the extent of damage that the internet has caused generation wise

You sir are a piece of work.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
im not sure of your tone? Please clarify

I'm not sure how to define what a tone is in this manner. However when pointed at our now departing friend and his parting salvo it was not in praise of his behavior.

Top Bottom