New Juniper

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Vey nice of you Dave I was actually wondering if you would chime in.

Georgiabonsai, I wish you the best of luck and hope everything works out for you. Hope your back posting updates on this tree soon.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Having gone through major depression myself I feel for you. It's good that your getting the help you need, and being open about it. I'm not surprised Dave has made that offer... he's always been one of the 'good guys'. Having it baby-sat will be a much better option than letting go of a treasure.

Wishing you all the best...

Warmly,

Victrinia

drew33998

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8-9
I went through pretty much the same thing. You can make it through. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need to speak to someone who has went through it and came out on the other side.

D'Angelo

Mame
Reaction score
I went out today on a study break and picked this up from Bonsai Beginnings in Savannah, Georgia. I haven't messed with it yet and probably won't for a while until I decide a definite course of action, but here are a couple pictures for you guys. What do you think? Trunk - 3 inches, height - 15 inches.

I'll probably edit this with more pictures, but here are a couple quick ones from what I think will be the front.

View attachment 38054View attachment 38055

Thats one sweet tree!!...Very nice score!!

D'Angelo

Mame
Reaction score
Been there done that years ago!!...Years ago I had close to 50 trees in my collection, then I became ill with 2 cerebral brain aneurysms and had to have brain surgery, so I had to get rid of my trees,I was also diagnosed with Lyme disease on top of all that...its been a rough road, Im still being treated for Lyme and doing much better now. I wish you all the best, stay positive and stay focused!!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Been there done that years ago!!...Years ago I had close to 50 trees in my collection, then I became ill with 2 cerebral brain aneurysms and had to have brain surgery, so I had to get rid of my trees,I was also diagnosed with Lyme disease on top of all that...its been a rough road, Im still being treated for Lyme and doing much better now. I wish you all the best, stay positive and stay focused!!

Holy crap tuff road. Try to be happy, bonsai will help there and laugh often and loud. The Bible say laughter is a medicine.

october

Masterpiece
Reaction score

Sorry about all this. Life is starting to give you something back though. You are building an amazing collection again.

Rob

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
You cannot underestimate the healing power of bonsai.

Top Bottom