new members would contribute the same forum.

Đêmtrăng

Seedling
Reaction score
tuoixuan600x402.jpg

work: youth

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Demtrang,

Please tell us about this stone. Some info would be helpful. Tell us where. Is it yours?

Đêmtrăng

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi . bonsaiTOM.
This shows the stone paintings of young girls looking far away.
This stone height: 34cm x40cmx 11cm weight : 28ki
I am in: Ho Chi Minh City. VIETNAM.

Last edited:

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Quite interesting, stone painting, not natural grain? I am not familiar with this art. But I do know a bit about Vietnam. Was there many, many years ago. Oh the memories.

Do you have others to share with us?

Đêmtrăng

Seedling
Reaction score
Hi. bonsaiTOM
This stone was totally natural. but the poor command of foreign languages ​​should not express the idea of ​​the stone. bonsaiTOM expect sympathy. Thank you very much.

lathu.jpg

work: autumn leaves

Two stones are completely natural.

Si Nguyen

Omono
Reaction score
Quite interesting, stone painting, not natural grain? I am not familiar with this art. But I do know a bit about Vietnam. Was there many, many years ago. Oh the memories.

Do you have others to share with us?

Hi BonsaiTom, Demtrang was trying to describe the image of a girl on the stone. Here's something to make it more obvious. The second stone shows a red autumn leaf. That one is easy to see.

Attachments

• tuoixuan600x402.jpg
    tuoixuan600x402.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

bonsaiTOM

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Thank you both for the clarification. I do understand now and I did already see the young girls image. Very beautiful indeed. The autumn leaf is wonderful as well. While I am not well versed in viewing stone art I do appreciate the beauty. Thank you for sharing.

Top Bottom