Nothing Special, just a late fall picture....

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I think everything is ready for winter here in Oklahoma. My trees are safely put away in their winter home and everything is winterized, we are expecting lower than normal temps. tomorrow night, down in the lower 20's and then next week, back to the 60's, a crazy weather pattern we have to deal with in December every year. I hope everyone's trees make it through the winter.

keep it green,
Harry

Attachments

• DSC00353.JPG
    DSC00353.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:

Tachigi

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Dang Harry you still have leaves on your trees in OK. :eek: Don't fret the lower 20s thats balmy up here in the tundra :D

sfhellwig

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Looks like you've done this a few times. :D This not my first winter with plants but it is my first year with the smaller pots. We were quite spoiled with mild weather for all of November. Tonight is our second night in the upper teens. :(

roelex14

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dang Harry you still have leaves on your trees in OK. :eek: Don't fret the lower 20s thats balmy up here in the tundra :D

probably callery pears (Pyrus calleryana)? \They hold their leaves for most of the winter, until pushed off in sping.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Bradford pears. At least a million down here.

keep it green,
Harry

roelex14

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
yeah bradford pears are a cultivar of callery pears (Pyrus calleryana cv. 'Bradford'). Commonly mistaken to be one in the same. - oh the things you learn as a horticulture major :p

Top Bottom