Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone

19Mateo83

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I don't think that explains the ones posted, but I recall a thread someone started where they were working on replicating these.
The little Osage is taking on its shape nicely. I will snap a few pictures and update that thread sometime in the next few days.
It’s hiding in the chestnuts In this picture
7482CE9D-FF59-4E89-BC5A-76EB6E96EA5A.jpeg
Some of the ones in the pictures look like they were crushed by other trees in their life. Makes for very interesting twisted trees.

Last edited:

ShadyStump

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
The little Osage is taking on its shape nicely. I will snap a few pictures and update that thread sometime in the next few days.
It’s hiding in the chestnuts In this picture
View attachment 489858
Some of the ones in the pictures look like they were crushed by other trees in their life. Makes for very interesting twisted trees.
I thought it was you, but wasn't sure.

Esolin

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
Another pic from the beach. Beautiful hike, one of my favorite.
How long was that hike? All day? Half a day? I'm visiting the U.P this Autumn and would like to see Chapel Rock, but I've got a tight schedule. Won't have time for too many long hikes.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
How long was that hike? All day? Half a day? I'm visiting the U.P this Autumn and would like to see Chapel Rock, but I've got a tight schedule. Won't have time for too many long hikes.
It's about 3 miles in and 3 miles back. We stopped to see Chapel Waterfall & went down to the beach for lunch. We weren't in a hurry and spent about 3 hours there, before we moved on to our next waterfall destination.

Top Bottom