Opinions wanted...

Individual books dealing with the subjects of Art in Bonsai?

• Total voters
Reaction score
That was directed at ME explaining why I wouldn't buy it. Sorry you took it out of the context it was meant.
You are posting it to me and on my thread that I ask advice on... how else is one to take it? If this is your own personal opinion geared at your own personal logic, and for your eyes only, then don't post it here. Seems logical, right?

I mean, if you have a tree that I think is not so good, I know saying this is not going to get a nice response... so then I don't post it... why, because I know I would not like to hear it, so... I figure then perhaps you would not like to hear it., Correct?

Last edited:
Reaction score
I agree , hopefully it doesn't cost too much to get done ... I remember reading somewhere that you "were having problematic financial issues" or something similiar..not sure where I read that. I think I would worry a bit more about getting that under control...any who I do enjoy reading most of your posts, however , I don't get to post very often at all, your art and photography is better than mine ,makes me want to work on that and I thank you. Nice sketches too bro
Thanks for the reply!
I have gone through and done the research on what is involved with printing and as it stands it is doable, I am not sure however if a hardback is though... will have to see.

Last edited:

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
No problem...trust me...I was happier thinking I was on your ignore. This forum is big enough to rub shadows occasionally. My thinking is...you didn't really want ones opinions. Why would I not explain why I wouldn't buy it!?! When I felt others would...

Yeah...I'm the problem...sorry about that. I will try to not make that mistake again.

Good day.

(No,your not on my ignore...I see no reason for it. So our shadows might cross. But I wish you no ill...only sunshine and rainbows.)

Reaction score
No problem...trust me...I was happier thinking I was on your ignore. This forum is big enough to rub shadows occasionally. My thinking is...you didn't really want ones opinions. Why would I not explain why I wouldn't buy it!?! When I felt others would...

Yeah...I'm the problem...sorry about that. I will try to not make that mistake again.

Good day.

(No,your not on my ignore...I see no reason for it. So our shadows might cross. But I wish you no ill...only sunshine and rainbows.)
I never asked if anyone would buy it or not. I just asked if you and everyone else thought it would be better in multiple books or one.

If you don't want to buy it, even though I haven't actually finished writing it, then cool! Perhaps it might be something you would like, perhaps not... how do you even know? You have not even seen it, because it hasn't even come out yet. This is silly as well...

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
you and some others have told me not to write a book

I gave you other options, for you to sort
This is what we call brainstorming Mr. proprietor!

I also told you...
I believe a book may even do way better. And for real, from the beginning, I had it in my heart that you would accomplish it.

And let's not forget,
Truthfully, there's just a couple things that I don't know, that when brought up, can read hurtful, assholish, and know it all, I just have to establish we all understand that not the case.

I just like sharing.

See....

Insecurity...
Deflection...
Self Awareness...
and maybe a first grade reading class!

You know.....
I'm observant, sensible, respectful, and unconfrontational.

But.....
When you are not 2 of the 3, in this case, observant, sensible, and a wee bit disrespectful.
I get a little confrontational.

Forgive me fellow respectful BNUT members.

Sorce

Reaction score
Any who...
Again, wanted to thank everyone who participated in the discussion, and took the Poll, means a lot! As I mentioned, I am currently still working on it. Will be sure and let everyone know when it is finished!
Thanks!

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
I think you forgot the Happy Peacemaking Rainbow Bunnies Pot. I have included it here for your convenience ;)
View attachment 91360

:eek:What was I thinking! That is why my peace offering went unheard. Thanks Colin!

(Your quoting me is the only reason I opened this thread... Good day :) )

Top Bottom