Please Share your Photos

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What, did the joysticks not give quite the same "driving experience"?;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Had a buddy that built something similar......we just tucked a big subwoofer against the back of the seat and surrounded it all with a bunch of speakers. Pretty cool.
Not much of a gamer these days, they got pretty damn complicated!!! Great advancements with the technology, though. Graphics and game play are amazingly vivid.
Had to grow up with Atari, then Nintendo came out, which was a little better......but now? Incredible!!!!

c54fun

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
What, did the joysticks not give quite the same "driving experience"?;):D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Had a buddy that built something similar......we just tucked a big subwoofer against the back of the seat and surrounded it all with a bunch of speakers. Pretty cool.
Not much of a gamer these days, they got pretty damn complicated!!! Great advancements with the technology, though. Graphics and game play are amazingly vivid.
Had to grow up with Atari, then Nintendo came out, which was a little better......but now? Incredible!!!!
Technology is crazy now. The graphics are unreal. You can also just sit in the seat and hold a joy stick for regular games which is fun to because shooting and explosions make the chair go nuts.
20171113_114227.jpg

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Technology is crazy now. The graphics are unreal. You can also just sit in the seat and hold a joy stick for regular games which is fun to because shooting and explosions make the chair go nuts.
View attachment 166960
That's my kind of math! (4 out of 3 people have problems with fractions.)

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Bucket list worthy??

It’s been on my list for as long as I can remember... It’s so majestic and mysterious, where the people went and such...
It's amazing! I had been wanting to go there since forever!
Been trying to visit south america more... like Chile: easter island, atacama desert and patagonia, perú machu picchu and cusco, want to go the amazon and Galapagos soon.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Evolution of the angry bird. A lesson in reduction and regrowth over several years. The name Angry Bird was applied by one of the members of this forum that thought the first image of this tree in a bonsai pot looked like one of the characters from the game Angry Birds.

Copy (2) of FatsoMughoJuly99JPG.jpg Copy of FatsoMughostyling4Sept99.jpg Mug800pxlfin copy.jpg AngryBirdMugo copy.jpg

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
It's amazing! I had been wanting to go there since forever!
Been trying to visit south america more... like Chile: easter island, atacama desert and patagonia, perú machu picchu and cusco, want to go the amazon and Galapagos soon.
Coincidentally I’ve been debating the Galápagos Islands too, and want to visit Easter Island but’s that ones wayyy to far away. I watched a super interesting documentary on it though I feel like it may be a bit disappointing?

You’ve got to tell us more about your trip(s)!

barrosinc

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9b
Coincidentally I’ve been debating the Galápagos Islands too, and want to visit Easter Island but’s that ones wayyy to far away. I watched a super interesting documentary on it though I feel like it may be a bit disappointing?

You’ve got to tell us more about your trip(s)!
I liked Easter island... Even photographed a wedding there http://www.barrosinc.com/matrimonios/matrimonio-rapa-nui-easter-island-wedding-javiera-y-eduardo/

But it is definitely not hawaii like as you would expect.

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Found a friend this morning, it will winter with potted material.View attachment 166955
Well not as cool as the one you found, but this little dude is pretty smug on my lime in my warm greenhouse lol.

Attachments

• 6170A2A1-B3F4-4239-8EC5-053DC4FF9478.jpeg
    6170A2A1-B3F4-4239-8EC5-053DC4FF9478.jpeg
    220.9 KB · Views: 16

AlainK

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Went for a walk by the river a couple of days ago. There was this multi-trunk field maple between willows. I think the maple is at least 20 metres tall.

acer-camp_171118a.jpg

acer-camp_171118b.jpg
It was a very cold afternoon, and some anlers, fanatics of course :eek:, were standing in the water. 10°C, brrrrr...

IMG_8382.JPG
Last leaves from an Acer tataricum:

acer-tatar_171118a.jpg
Nice colours of an Acer trifolium too:

acer-trif_171118a.jpg acer-trif_171118b.jpg acer-trif_171118c.jpg

Of course, I gathered some samaras from both...

Top Bottom