Please Share your Photos

Looking at 24°f on Thursday night and that's a huge swing from the 38°-45°f Temps we've been having so I'm tucking the less hardy trees and ones with expensive pots away for the week. Should be back into the 40s as the lows by saturday.
When will winter actually show up here?20161113_100434.jpg 20161113_084645.jpg
Hopefully soon, because I hate doing the in and out crap!lol
Some pics from the botanical gardens yesterday. This is where my fiancé wants to get married, the ceremonial gardens which is COVERED with monster old wisteria.20161113_124800.jpg
This is an average size trunk for the wisterias, some are even bigger!20161113_124747.jpg
That one was easily 12" at the base.
Aaron

They are everywhere here like squirrels up north.

I was 4 feet away from this one painting the front door yesterday. The deer eat off it too but the back is fenced and treated with Molemax for the squirrels so not really a problem -

IMG_0849.JPG

Grimmy

Had a delivery yesterday with lots of new stuff to enjoy.

Anyone want to take a stab at what this first leaf is from? I reckon it is pretty tricky.
IMG_0379a.jpg

Also a touch of colour.

IMG_0367a.jpg
IMG_0368a.jpg
IMG_0371a.jpg

Plus I also got my first maple as a landscape tree, looks a bit sad at the moment and not worth taking a pic but it is supposedly a Katsura.
Need to sort out a newer photoshop too as CS5 wont open my RAWS. Cyberpiraten here I come.

Awesome Bro!

Great shots!

Love me a BOP. Saw my first Bald Eagle this year!

Sorce

I haven't run into any bald eagles yet. I hope to see one some day. Im trying to get a nice photo of my bonsai.. cant really get one that i like for some reason.. this ones came out descent, should have put it in a spot where the light switch was not in the photo and used a towel that did not have graphics on it but o well.. its just a snap shot..

photos sure look grainy when you upload them to this site and view them full size.

20161118-DSC_1008-2.jpg

I haven't run into any bald eagles yet. I hope to see one some day. Im trying to get a nice photo of my bonsai.. cant really get one that i like for some reason.. this ones came out descent, should have put it in a spot where the light switch was not in the photo and used a towel that did not have graphics on it but o well.. its just a snap shot..

photos sure look grainy when you upload them to this site and view them full size.

View attachment 123413

Nice.

What are you viewing on?

I usually use the phone, but I had an old monitor that looked like shit.

I see them pretty good.

Sorce

Nice.

What are you viewing on?

I usually use the phone, but I had an old monitor that looked like shit.

I see them pretty good.

Sorce

viewing on 17 inch computer monitor that's made for photography and graphic design and such stuff, its not really high end one but its not bad at all. photos viewed here in a larger size look allot different than it looks on my screen before its uploaded. allot of websites. compress photos and videos you upload which deteriorates the image quality by allot or a little deepening on how much compression it uses

I don't really do much on my phone as far as online stuff goes besides check my email and play games..

Back
Top Bottom