Premna on Rock

Reaction score
This is one of the very rare Premna collected..growing on rock...

_MG_1791.jpg

The left one is added to improve the design composition...

_MG_1792.jpg

sam

Chumono
Reaction score
this a beauty, robert. you are well?

best wishes, sam

discusmike

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7a
If that tree grew like that on a rock, in the wild,thats freakin awesome,nice tree.Any idea how old it might be?

Reaction score
Difficult to guess how old it is unless to cut and see the annual ring...:)

Sam, not so much nice Premna now, luckily I still have quite alots nice ones :cool:
Re. Streblus on rock, he sent me few pictures, but they were not that good, so I didn't pass them to you. I plan to visit him...will keep you updated.

sam

Chumono
Reaction score
thanks robert:

best wishes to*piko when you see him. let me know when you come across something good. do you see tamu from time to time?

sam

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Robert, they can't look show worthy every day, now can they?

Still nice to see a work in progress, especially from someone so talented, it helps us all to know there is a path to the finished product.:)

Thanks for stopping in and giving us a look.

Reaction score
Bill, I don't really catch your first sentense...:(

I will keep posting the future progress..thanks !

tmmason10

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
I find that pretty amazing that you collected it already growing over a rock. Looks like a great tree good luck with it in the future.

Bill S

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5a
Robert, you said they weren't that good, I assumed from leaf size(usually see them-especially yours with much smaller leaves) that they are a work in progress, although your work in progress is often better than most folks show trees. All I meant was that our trees can't be ready to show all the time, they need time to do what trees need to do grow out. Maybe I misunderstood what you wrote - "Sam, not so much nice Premna now, luckily I still have quite alots nice ones" I took this as you meant they weren't so nice, as they were in training still.

Reaction score
OK I got it Bill. I meant it's getting difficult to find good Premna materials now. Tks for your nice words..
Yes, the leaves size will get smaller following the refinement of the ramification structure.

Top Bottom