Quince in Bloom!

pauldogx

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Here's a quick shot of my Crimson and Gold Quince starting to bloom. Finally--its been a long cold spring!! I'll post some shots of the whole Quince when it's fully in bloom.

P4160047.jpg

Boondock

Shohin
Reaction score
Every spring, when people post pics of their quinces, I'm always so envious. I can see why they named that cultivar Crimson and Gold. Looking forward to seeing it in full bloom.

Last edited:

meushi

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Quinces are so nice when in bloom!

My nivalis is between blooms as it stands but my superba 'pink lady' is in full bloom. I'll post a pic tomorrow if I recall ;)

This picture was taken last week as the buds were starting to open

Attachments

• Superba_Pink_Lady.jpg
    Superba_Pink_Lady.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 70

milehigh_7

Mister 500,000
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hot
Every spring, when people post pics of their quinces, I'm always so envious. I can see why they named that cultivar Crimson and Gold. Looking forward to seeing it in full bloom.

Can't you grow Quinces where you are? I don't have any pictures from this year. The afore mentioned Dachshund ate all the buds off the quince. However, he did a very precise job and caused no other damage! (what a good boy) ;) I was not planning on letting it bloom anyway.

Last edited:

pauldogx

Mame
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6b
Can't you grow Quinces where you are? I don't have any pictures from this year. The afore mentioned Dachshund ate all the buds off the quince. However, he did a very precise job and caused no other damage! (what a good boy) ;) I was not planning on letting it bloom anyway.

Something stripped a few of the buds the next day--I think it was a bird. Got plenty left though.

Top Bottom