Scott Lee

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@Cadillactaste has spoke highly of him, and I must say, I've found him to be good to work with too!

After seeing this....FB_IMG_1518789158561.jpgFB_IMG_1518789149008.jpg

IMO....a slamming combo with a difficult to pair pot!

Where to share this?

In a thread giving props to Scott Lee is where!

Thanks Scott!

Sorce

JoeR

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
Are those pitcher plants??

I’ve only worked with him once, also on the recommendation of Cadillactaste, and I found him great to work with as well. He answered all my questions and even knew the history of my ginkgo and shared it with me. Overall just a great experience with him, might have to send him a message to see what he’s got now.

wsteinhoff

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
Are those pitcher plants??
Yes, it looks like sarracenia though I'm no expert in them.

Beautiful planting! And I like that bright green bench with all the moss and algae all over it.

Cadillactaste

Neagari Gal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5b
Does he make bonsai pots?
His wife does...Stephanie Walker...sound familiar? Scott is my go to guy...for bonsai. My shimpaku, neagari satsuki, and ginkgo all came from him...he even had a cutting that was in much need of ones hand on shaping...that, is my contest tree for the mame contest. (I did ask his advice on how to handle all the long limp vines.) He's always delivered...even when I was unsure of exactly what I wanted...like that ginkgo...offering me the best one he has. ? the texture of bark...was bang on...and the fall foliage. ?. Didn't anticipate ever purchasing that species...but...seen photos and was all over it. I just tell him...things that might intrigue me...without a species in mind. Looking for a particular species...boxes one into a corner at times.

Top Bottom