Shunkaen

Reaction score
USDA Zone
5A
TP, I appreciate you posting these pictures. There are some amazing trees in there. Inspirational. Great photography for a cell phone too. Thank you.

thumblessprimate1

Masterpiece
Reaction score
Still trying to soak in all the greatness of the trees that I saw. I really did think of some of you guys; based on your trees, the aged and refined trees at Shunkaen were some examples of what I think yall aspire to have.

I'm surprised that no one has questions. I have a few at least. Here are two. What's going on in these two images?
1) Things hanging off a Chinese Quince
2) Escape branches? to help cover up the wound?

namnhi

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Still trying to soak in all the greatness of the trees that I saw. I really did think of some of you guys; based on your trees, the aged and refined trees at Shunkaen were some examples of what I think yall aspire to have.

I'm surprised that no one has questions. I have a few at least. Here are two. What's going on in these two images?
1) Things hanging off a Chinese Quince
2) Escape branches? to help cover up the wound?
What the heck is that dangling thing?

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
shake head.gif

Sorry......got a little verklempt......cuz' I went and looked at my material.:(:(;)

Pretty amazing and thanks for navigating thru the tedious process of posting your great photo's!!:cool::cool::cool:
Reminds me, gotta' git me swank tuxedo jacket!!:confused::p:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Top Bottom