So, You Think You're Good With Graphics?

Emil Brannstrom

Yamadori
Reaction score
Here's a conversation I had with Min Hsuan Lo:

"Hello again!

I've heard that Mr Shen passed away, my condolences. He was very nice towards me in the emails he sent during the Logo competition.

Are there any news regarding the result of the logo competition? I've noticed that the aspac site is up and running but I can't find anything about the logo contest except for the old announcement. I've personally spent many, many hours on this and I'm getting concerned we'll never know who won the competition. I'm also aware of the fact that some have already been informed of their success in the competition, but no official document has been released as far as I know?

I'd really appreciate it if you would be so kind and inform the bonsai community of the results of the competition. If you have technical issues, may I suggest you just post a list of the winners on the aspac site or on your blog and deal with the eventual technical issues later.

Best Regards
Emil Brannstrom

Hi, Emil Brannstrom
Execuse me for later announce the Logo competition, That cause by somthign uncertain. Sure, Kevin was nice guy. He help this event very much.
The comittee have find a new webmaster, will publish in the website soon.Hope for your understanding.
Anyway, thankes for your paitence.

Merry Christmas & Happy 2010.

All The Best
Min Hsuan Lo"

Amazing.

Reaction score
USDA Zone
The winner information is top secret for the moment, announcements will be made soon.

Will

Emil Brannstrom

Yamadori
Reaction score
The winner information is top secret for the moment, announcements will be made soon.

Will

How soon? Soon as in "ASPAC"-soon or soon as in "real world"-soon?

Seriously though, do you know anything more than the competitors, or are you just saying what Min Hsuan Lo said?

Best Regards
Emil

Emil Brannstrom

Yamadori
Reaction score
I sent an extremely angry email to Min Hsuan Lo yesterday explaining my concerns about this contest. Apparently all he/they needed was a kick in the ***.

Congrats to all the winners!

Best Regards
Emil

Top Bottom