Sorce pots!

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I found a possibility, little pink bougie. Going to keep looking, I need something that will do justice to the pot.
Limey greens look really good with violet/purple.
The blue-green of many varieties of JWP go well with more grapey purples (interestingly 'baby' cones are purple, 'Aoi' in particular).

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
Limey greens look really good with violet/purple.
The blue-green of many varieties of JWP go well with more grapey purples (interestingly 'baby' cones are purple, 'Aoi' in particular).
I take it you don't care for the little bougie, that's fine. The brothers that run the nursery are retiring, so their stock was pretty depleted. Can you suggest something in the tropical/sub-tropical arena?

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I take it you don't care for the little bougie, that's fine. The brothers that run the nursery are retiring, so their stock was pretty depleted. Can you suggest something in the tropical/sub-tropical arena?
I've got nothing against the bougie. I thought I understood you to say that you were looking for something more worthy of your purple Sorce pot. I know littlenothing about tropical species/varieties to make a suggestion.

Now it occurs to me that you possibly meant a better developed or more refined pink bougie or something along those lines. And then one more possibility now comes to mind. So, let me just bow out by apologizing for misunderstanding you and making a mess here.

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score
I've got nothing against the bougie. I thought I understood you to say that you were looking for something more worthy of your purple Sorce pot. I know littlenothing about tropical species/varieties to make a suggestion.

Now it occurs to me that you possibly meant a better developed or more refined pink bougie or something along those lines. And then one more possibility now comes to mind. So, let me just bow out by apologizing for misunderstanding you and making a mess here.
No worries. I did mean I was looking for something more worthy. I'll keep looking. Always seems like when you're looking for something very specific, it's illusive. For $4 though I couldn't pass it up. I might just have another little sorce pot it will work with. ;)

Carol 83

Flower Girl
Reaction score

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
LOVE the blue cascade pot. @sorce was that on your website? Icheck periodically but must have missed that one, or it would have been mine.
I'm hoping to get my ficus in that one eventually....for now that ficus is a semi Cascade.....but eventually it should fit well.

Top Bottom