Style for Lagerstroemia

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I gave an antifungal
Will I move the tree to the house?
Outdoors 24/7/365... Careful watering, not too wet... Daconil weekly... shade until healthy.

Sadly, it may be gasping its last breath at this point...but a good learning experience nonetheless.
We've all lost trees.

Hey, @0soyoung, do you ever use the hydrodren peroxide as a dip?

Ben2133

Seedling
Reaction score
Outdoors 24/7/365... Careful watering, not too wet... Daconil weekly... shade until healthy.

Sadly, it may be gasping its last breath at this point...but a good learning experience nonetheless.
We've all lost trees.

I love this tree and I do not want to die

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
Can't say for sure...but outdoor shade and careful watering, weekly dose of daconil and NO fertilizer.....that's the best bet for survival...imho.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
In the future, you may try spraying with 3% hydrogen peroxide diluted with water as a preventative measure.
I've been using it in different concentrations...
Learned that from @0soyoung....hoping he'll chime in and tell me if he ever used it as a dip too.

Ben2133

Seedling
Reaction score
Can't say for sure...but outdoor shade and careful watering, weekly dose of daconil and NO fertilizer.....that's the best bet for survival...imho.

Bro
I give Now Fertilizer npk 20-20-20
What 24/7/365 ?

0soyoung

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
You mean immerse the whole plant in a bucket of peroxide? No, not per se.
I have used it as a root dip or root spray when repotting and as an in situ root drench (meaning watering the plant with it) as well as my most common use as a foliar spray.

But one could always make up a tub of solution and immerse the whole plant, pot and all. A quart of 3% peroxide is about $10 and could be simply poured into a small swimming pool of (100 quarts =) 25 gallons of water to make a 300 ppm peroxide baptismal (if I haven't missed a factor of 10 again :p).

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
I have used it as a root dip or root spray when repotting and as an in situ root drench (meaning watering the plant with it) as well as my most common use as a foliar spray.

But one could always make up a tub of solution and immerse the whole plant, pot and all. A quart of 3% peroxide is about $10 and could be simply poured into a small swimming pool of (100 quarts =) 25 gallons of water to make a 300 ppm peroxide baptismal (if I haven't missed a factor of 10 again :p).
Ten4 on that, thanks

Ben2133

Seedling
Reaction score

Do I put the tree in peroxide?

Top Bottom