Suggested Bonsai Idea Virus.

River's Edge

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
No worries, lots on young entrepreneurs already plotting their fortunes on the mainland! Of course the plans may vary from the results. ;)Besides Ume and Persimmon still on my permitted list!

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Yesssssss! And it is coming up time for year end inventory. After all, how can one claim progress without measurement. How many little projects are tucked away in the back corners or in between larger trees?
Soil sifting begins soon, need to know how much repotting is coming up. Think of how much time and resources will be saved if only a few more were sold, traded, gifted or scrapped! Is that one really a 6 or 7?
I suppose there could be a rule that a tree must be 10 years old before it counts. Sort of like when kids begin to get the chance to sit at the adults table during family gatherings.
None of mine can sit at the adult table. Adultery bonsai :D is not possible for me.

Cajunrider

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9A
Given that many adult Bonsai are antiques, not possible for them either!;)
I dunno. The Chinese national treasure ficus bonsai is several hundred years old but still bears fruits. Adultery is still possible for that tree for sure.

Top Bottom