Thank you Mr. Nut!! Can we have a Dislike Button??

Vin

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
Vin: Your statement on your posts,

As I have grown older, I’ve learned that pleasing everyone is impossible,
but pissing everyone off; now that’s a piece of cake!

That is really true. What we need to do, considering that many want us to fail anyway, is set out to piss everybody off and fail??????????
HaHaHa! That may take some doin'.

bonsaiBlake

Chumono
Reaction score
Bering sea, AK Orginally from Vancover, wa
Don't care who likes me ot dislikes me. What does it matter?
Oh wait. Since I was in school everybody is taught in school that nobody loses. Plus they wore helmets when their Moms let them ride bikes. If they were to get a dislike that would be tantamount to losing and being hurt.
The truth is most people under 35 have been coddled since childhood. If someone doesn't reassure them with a like they aren't sure if they are doing things right is my guess.
They may cry.
Hey now I witnessed plenty a yous older folk get more than just a little teary eyed and pouty lipped because someone didn't like their tree,technique,or whatever. Not saying you just saying whiny thin skins suck.

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Adding a negative response button is like making free needles available to meth addicts. It will be abused and abused some more, until everyone is to tired to care much and their teeth fall out...

Seriously, the Internet is overwhelmingly a negative space where people are cloaked in anonymity. They tend to act out. Why facilitate that?

If I'd gotten into "dislike" wars with some of the complete morons who have posted here in the past trying to discredit their idiotic advice, I'd have spontaneously combusted long ago. It's not worth it. The "like" function is fine.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Are you accusing me of undertoning anything? Well I never, should'ev but never.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Usually I'm in your face, metaphorically speaking.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Adding a negative response button is like making free needles available to meth addicts

It's not about the free. It's about the sterile. It's about not spreading HIV.

If you know anyone in health care, or First response , you would care about the benefits and see that as a good thing.

I love a good analogy, but half of one can't be based in opinion.

I agree with the rest tho!

Sorce

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
No. Please thoroughly explain.

Sorce
Nope. Not worth the trouble arguing over this which is why I don't want a "dislike" button. Silly stuff runs off the rails...

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nope. Not worth the trouble arguing over this which is why I don't want a "dislike" button. Silly stuff runs off the rails...

Not looking to argue.

It's just, that makes no sense at all!

I didn't figure you to be one who reads what's in their head and not on the page.

Or maybe you accidentally omitted something?

Sorce

Jason

Chumono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Adding a negative response button is like making free needles available to meth addicts. It will be abused and abused some more, until everyone is to tired to care much and their teeth fall out...

Seriously, the Internet is overwhelmingly a negative space where people are cloaked in anonymity. They tend to act out. Why facilitate that?

If I'd gotten into "dislike" wars with some of the complete morons who have posted here in the past trying to discredit their idiotic advice, I'd have spontaneously combusted long ago. It's not worth it. The "like" function is fine.

I have an idea. Maybe to keep it more positive we could come up with a forum and call it something like "karaoke bar" ,or something like that. People could just sort of post their thoughts, ideas, and opinions there. That way we wouldn't need any "dislike" buttons, etc.

Keep It Green,
Jason

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
@rockm

When someone you know gets HIV you will be happy?

That is basically your argument as the text on the screen goes.

Sorry if I missed something.
Sincerely
Sorce

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey Asshole, before you open your yap any more--I have lost friends to HIV. I simply made a remark that you took as some kind of political statement.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Hey Asshole, before you open your yap any more--I have lost friends to HIV. I simply made a remark that you took as some kind of political statement.

No. You missed the question mark.

And I am sorry about your loss.
Sincerely. Cuz I am sincere.

I was simply stating that analogies can't work If half of it is an OPINION.

And I'm surprised you feel that way if you have lost someone.

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I will give you a chance to apologize for calling me an asshole.

I did not disrespect you.

Sorce

rockm

Spuds Moyogi
Reaction score
USDA Zone
I'm not going to apologize for calling you out on your insulting remark
"When someone you know gets HIV you will be happy?"

Top Bottom