Thank you very much...

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ok..ok...ok...........here's ya keys....one for the road and a Sabbath cover.....twist one up for the ride..your seat belt of course.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
57 is pretty young. Too soon.:(
Hope they got some sweet high heel boots in the afterlife!
So long......

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
This is a frontman...and his best band.....entire show, sit back and love your lover......
311afe23832f7bcccbf9e8ec47caf4e4.gif

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Massive Korn set.....had this on my DVR so it was tough to switch carriers. Tight sound, great vocal mix.....just ff past the talky, musician speak and start moshing!!!:mad::mad::mad:

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Ooooo. Dangerous Dave and the boys.
Thanks Lance! No stage show,just killer musicians standing and delivering. This is why I learned to play guitar.

LanceMac10

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Here's to the Prince of Darkness, finally out from the dark cloud that is his bloodsucking phony of-a-wife!!! Nobody would have ever heard of this talentless shrew unless she didn't hoodwink an obviously messed up on drugs and alcohol, depressed mega-talent like Ozzy.

Starfox

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
10b
lol, I agree.

Came across this the other day, it's been a while since I listened to any Disturbed and this stoked the flames again.
Best version you'll here too.

M. Frary

Bonsai Godzilla
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Nobody would have ever heard of this talentless shrew unless she didn't hoodwink an obviously messed up on drugs and alcohol, depressed mega-talent like Ozzy.
She was the one that got him going after Tony and Geezer and Bill kicked him out of Black Sabbath. He would have just gone away. She pulled him up by his depends and got him a record deal. If it wasn't for Sharon we may have never have heard of Randy or Zack.

Reaction score
That sucks...Nick Menza died Saturday night while performing w/Chris Poland....

from now on I should just play friggen' Beiber tunes!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

All the old rockers are at the end it seems. Most at retiring age, some older, some younger. And still hooked up on the booze and/or high as a kite.
Fucking running out of life energy.
Maybe putting up beiber tones will fasten the process on him too ;)

But I bet most of us are tickling the grass from underneath way long when he's at his time.. I don't take the risk! Keep up the metal!

No one can destroy the metal!

Top Bottom