The Dumbest Bonsai Video I've Ever Seen!

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
This video is not new, in fact it's like 8 years old but I haven't seen it until recently.

I had to replay this 3 or 4 times out of shock trying to grasp that this lady is actually serious!!!!!!

I'm refering to her AMAZING WIRING SKILLS!!!!!!

Ridiculous!

And remember, if you ever think your wiring sucks, refer back to this video.

Ancient Dogwood

Seedling
Reaction score
Wow. Thanks. I've obviously been making this too difficult. I am not going to bother selecting branches for movement and visual interest anymore. Just "remove every third branch" and be done with it.

Sad on so many levels...

StoneCloud

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
I can't even.....it almost made me angry at the stupidity LMAO!!

and this was on ehow hahah!

There is a lot of "instructional" crap out there that should really be pulled off the net

It's Kev

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Dat wiring job tho, I could've done better with...I dunno, a shoe lace, and blindfolded.

There are some websites I dare not touch when they pop up in my google search results: ehow, quora, even most gardening websites because bonsai is NOT gardening. Pinterest has got some nice pictures, but most of the trees are even named wrong. And one that's also been mentioned in previous threads, those dreaded FB groups.

P.S. bet this woman is capable of killing a plastic tree.

just.wing.it

Deadwood Head
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6B
As someone who has never made a video, and never will, I don't usually like to pick apart other people's videos...
But.......I've seen a few that make me wonder......

There has to be a point where you ask yourself, "do I know what I'm doing?", and furthermore, "do I have the knowledge, skill, ability and experience to teach others?".

When the honest answer to both questions is, "well, no, probably not.", you should probably not shoot the video.

I feel sorry for her.....god only knows what the comments section looks like.

Eric Group

Masterpiece
Reaction score
This video is not new, in fact it's like 8 years old but I haven't seen it until recently.

I had to replay this 3 or 4 times out of shock trying to grasp that this lady is actually serious!!!!!!

I'm refering to her AMAZING WIRING SKILLS!!!!!!

Ridiculous!

And remember, if you ever think your wiring sucks, refer back to this video.

A tradition from the Orient? Kinda like those rugs!

Top Bottom