Tiger Bark ficus yellow leaves brown spots dropping a lot

pmpsaraiva

Seed
Reaction score
Hi any news from your tiger bark? Did any of the stuff you did work?

I'm having the exact same issue and nothing seems to stop this.

Thank you
Bro I don't get it. Moved it outside into the sun, sprayed with bio advanced fungicide like the nursery (wigerts) suggested. There's new growth but even that drops off. It's lost 60% probably more of it's leaves. Is it possible it's root bound? I don't see how I just changed the soil months ago and it seemed fine although I do see roots on one of the holes. My Fukien Tea was doing same thing, ever since I watered daily it's thriving. Leaves went from yellow green to dark green again. The bark is green, I just don't get it. Is this just shedding it's old stuff? But then why do newer leaves drop? Oh and no worries @LanceMac10

power270lb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Hi any news from your tiger bark? Did any of the stuff you did work?

I'm having the exact same issue and nothing seems to stop this.

Thank you
So I had them on a 5th story west facing window then moved shortly after this thread and finally had a backyard. They continued to drop leaves, I used a fungicide twice but one day I blinked and there was tons of new growth and every tree of mine thrived all summer. I honestly think it just shed all of it's old leaves. Amazing what summer sun does.

pmpsaraiva

Seed
Reaction score
Mine it's also doing better since I move it outside. I spray it with water every day (I live in Florida). Hopefully is like you say "just shed".

power270lb

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Mine it's also doing better since I move it outside. I spray it with water every day (I live in Florida). Hopefully is like you say "just shed".
Ugh you're so lucky. I just had to move mine inside I'm in NYC area and I'm so bummed. Can't stand colder weather for obvious reasons but it really hinders my plants. The growth this summer was insanity (my first summer for bonsai)

Top Bottom