Tis the night before REBS

J W

Sapling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
9B
Our REBS newsletter will be on line in a couple of day's. There's some great pictures of the show and the demo tree's that Kathy worked on.

http://www.rebsbonsai.org/

Thanks,

JW

bob shimon

Mame
Reaction score
more photos of REBS show

Jonas Dupuich, of bonsitonight.com, just posted some pictures of the REBS show that you may want to check out.

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Jonas Dupuich, of bonsitonight.com, just posted some pictures of the REBS show that you may want to check out.

Exquisite photos, thank you.

The two redwoods are phenomenal, I've seen the second one before (I know that Bob did that one), but I've never seen the first one - the larger of two. It holds me speechless. I want it for my screensaver.
Who owns that tree?

bob shimon

Mame
Reaction score
redwoods at REBS

The first redwood also belongs to me. It was buried in the side of a logging road, and when they cut into the bank to make the road, they must have sliced the tree. I have not done any carving to it, that is the way it was found. I repotted it into a swoller pot this year, and it really sets the tree off. About 14 years in training.
If you go to our club website at rebsbonsai.org and click onto the Sept newsletter, there are a few show picture and also has the 2 demo trees that kathy worked on.

Top Bottom