To Vance Wood.......

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
If you can refute the link I posted on Will Heath's past legal problems in a PM, which I will keep to myself, I will issue an apology here on the forum.

Keep it green,
Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
Vance was kind enough to PM me his side of the story, which I will keep to myself as promised. All I know for sure is Will was convicted on six counts of something and convicted. Without seeing the indictments, there is no way for sure to know who's right and this is my last word on the subject.

keep it green,
Harry

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
If you can refute the link I posted on Will Heath's past legal problems in a PM, which I will keep to myself, I will issue an apology here on the forum.

Keep it green,
Harry

I have received additional information that Will Heath's crime was not as bad as the article I posted the link to. I don't know where the woman got her information from, but it does differ from the information I received in a PM. So, as a man of my word I owe Will an appology and as far as I'm concerned the issue is closed on his past crime.

keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

JasonG

Chumono
Reaction score
I have received additional information that Will Heath's crime was not as bad as the article I posted the link to. I don't where the woman got her information from, but it does differ from the information I received in a PM. So, as a man of my word I owe Will an appology and as far as I'm concerned the issue is closed on his past crime.

keep it green,
Harry

If he wants to clear his name in the bonsai world, he needs to come clean publicly and not be so hush hush on the truth.

Glad you are privy to the info Harry!

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
If he wants to clear his name in the bonsai world, he needs to come clean publicly and not be so hush hush on the truth.

Glad you are privy to the info Harry!

With all due respects there are people on this and other forums that continue to look to dig things up on Will regardless of what he may post on the matter. I suspect that the person who provided the offending information to Harry, which was posted here amids much fan fare and ensuing fire storm, provided the link knowing full well it was bogus and inaccurate. Not wanting to face the consequences of doing such a thing he sought out a principled person on this site hoping it would be posted openly without malice or guile by a person who takes ethics seriously and that he would not have to shoulder any of the blame. Otherwise why did this individual not post this thing himself?

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
With all due respects there are people on this and other forums that continue to look to dig things up on Will regardless of what he may post on the matter. I suspect that the person who provided the offending information to Harry, which was posted here amids much fan fare and ensuing fire storm, provided the link knowing full well it was bogus and inaccurate. Not wanting to face the consequences of doing such a thing he sought out a principled person on this site hoping it would be posted openly without malice or guile by a person who takes ethics seriously and that he would not have to shoulder any of the blame. Otherwise why did this individual not post this thing himself?

Hasn't there been enough suspicion and assumption? You've obviously proved to Harry's satisfaction that what he suspected as fact was wrong. Why then go and suppose another's motives? You've just proved the dangers inherent in that.

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
Hasn't there been enough suspicion and assumption? You've obviously proved to Harry's satisfaction that what he suspected as fact was wrong. Why then go and suppose another's motives? You've just proved the dangers inherent in that.

I'm not accusing anyone in-particular of doing anything other than the obvious in front of all of us. Harry has character, this other individual is cowardly and underhanded.

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
I'm not accusing anyone in-particular of doing anything other than the obvious in front of all of us. Harry has character, this other individual is cowardly and underhanded.

If you'll recall, it seemed apparent to many that the accusations against Will were obvious as well. You proved to Harry's satisfaction that there's more to the story. I don't particularly care to know who this nebulous ne'er-do-well is, or even if you have anything more than a notion as to who (s)he is. Just know that you might be as wrong about him/her as others were about Will. There are certainly parallels to be drawn between what you've done and what you've just refuted.

Concorde

Shohin
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6-9
Perhaps this link is none of my business. I am actually confused. So I best ask what is the issue.

Art

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
If you'll recall, it seemed apparent to many that the accusations against Will were obvious as well. You proved to Harry's satisfaction that there's more to the story. I don't particularly care to know who this nebulous ne'er-do-well is, or even if you have anything more than a notion as to who (s)he is. Just know that you might be as wrong about him/her as others were about Will. There are certainly parallels to be drawn between what you've done and what you've just refuted.

The truth remains: Whom ever this individual is,----- is a real person who did a real deed; that's not debatable. I'm not trying to identify or "out" him/her or it, or suggest who they might be.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
My informant will never be known, I deleted the PM, had a couple of scotches and couldn't tell you who it was if I wanted to.

keep it green,
Harry

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
My informant will never be known, I deleted the PM, had a couple of scotches and couldn't tell you who it was if I wanted to.

keep it green,
Harry

I never asked you to, and I don't ask you now. But; what I have said about this individual is none the less true.

Harry; you did what you said you would do. I have always admired and respected you because of your honesty. Nothing has changed in that area.

greerhw

Omono
Reaction score
I never asked you to, and I don't ask you now. But; what I have said about this individual is none the less true.

Harry; you did what you said you would do. I have always admired and respected you because of your honesty. Nothing has changed in that area.

Vance, I wasn't speaking to you directly, I was talking to all members. There is nothing else to say, so let it die and lets move on about Will's past.
keep it green,
Harry

Last edited:

Smoke

Ignore-Amus
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Vance, I wasn't speaking to you directly, I was talking to all members There is nothing else to say, so let it die and lets move on about Will's past.
keep it green,
Harry

Will's past....I agree.....

Will's present.....that is not really resolved yet.

bwaynef

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a

A review:
... I suspect that the person who provided the offending information to Harry, ..., provided the link knowing full well it was bogus and inaccurate. Not wanting to face the consequences of doing such a thing he sought out a principled person on this site hoping it would be posted openly without malice or guile by a person who takes ethics seriously and that he would not have to shoulder any of the blame. Otherwise why did this individual not post this thing himself?

Seriously? You can't see that you're doing the EXACT same thing that Harry did? Namely, jumping to conclusions based on what is surely incomplete data? The part I really like is where you declare that the conclusion you've jumped to is the only reasonable explanation?

Vance Wood

Lord Mugo
Reaction score
USDA Zone
5-6
A review:

Seriously? You can't see that you're doing the EXACT same thing that Harry did? Namely, jumping to conclusions based on what is surely incomplete data? The part I really like is where you declare that the conclusion you've jumped to is the only reasonable explanation?

Your logic is flawed and I will discuss it no further with you.

ovation22

Mame
Reaction score
Your logic is flawed and I will discuss it no further with you.

Now that's funny.

Since we're playing "jump to conclusions" all over the place, I'll offer my own conclusion. For someone as litigious as Mr. Heath, wouldn't it stand to reason that he would have threatened legal action against the original author and asked for the story to be removed? Since it has not been removed, can we assume that it is in fact true?

Reaction score
USDA Zone
Now that's funny.

Since we're playing "jump to conclusions" all over the place, I'll offer my own conclusion. For someone as litigious as Mr. Heath, wouldn't it stand to reason that he would have threatened legal action against the original author and asked for the story to be removed? Since it has not been removed, can we assume that it is in fact true?

Well I certainly owned my own part as the original "outer" of Will, and he certainly threatened legal action against me. As for my part, while this has been interesting, I've moved on and couldn't care less.

Attila Soos

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Perhaps this link is none of my business. I am actually confused. So I best ask what is the issue.

Art

The issue is about an international incident, involving art dealing, friendship, betrayal, and revenge. A sneak preview is not yet available.
It's quite an interesting story, but I wouldn't know where to begin. It probably goes back to the late 80s.

Last edited:
Top Bottom