Trader Feedback Tracking

Nigel Black

Yamadori
Reaction score
Greg and anyone\everyone else,

Seeing as how I mistakenly believed the willingness and\or ability to keep up with trades by our fair moderator to be zero ("nonsense" he said, and I'm glad) then how 'bout it? I'll leave it our fearless leader to decide how to implement this. As I said elsewhere, Tom\Tachigi (aka Tomchigi) and I recently concluded a mutually satisfying trade. I felt his splendid handling of his end of the bargain shouldn't not go unmentioned and that others who might trade with him in the future should know that they could rely on him to be honest, reliable and forthright. And those who fail to deal with others in a fair and honest manner should recieve a virtual walloping with a hardwood cyberstick i.e. having to bear the consequnces of bad behavior by receiving negative feed back. Basic same idea you see implemented on eBay, Amazon and various other sites on-line.

Nigel

Reaction score
USDA Zone
I purchased a beautiful Erin cascade pot from Tom (Tachigi) a little while ago, the pot was excellent, the price fantastic, and the shipping was sound and quick. I would recommend his business to anyone, but I would like it better if only I knew about him ;)

Unfortunately the pot turned out to be slightly too small for the cascade I had in mind for it so I set it in a place where I could see it everyday so as to remind me to develop a tree for it. The pot is so beautiful that it sometimes gets more comments than my trees.

Will

Nigel Black

Yamadori
Reaction score
What would you recommend then?

Greg, if you haven't done anything regarding this yet, What do you think s the best way to handle this?

Nigel

Rick Moquin

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
6a
It took you a month to reply to your own post??? What are U after?? Yeah well Tom is a nice guy, do we need a forum or a "special" place in the forum to do so? NO! a feed back in the general forum will suffice. Anyone of interest will read it!

Do U have another beef?

PS: Sorry folks I am getting kind of tired of the BS.

Bonsai Nut

Nuttier than your average Nut
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
There IS a forum for this. If you look at the bottom of the list of forums, there is one called: Buyer/Seller Feedback. I created this so that people could create their own threads describing their experiences with each other. Note that there haven't been any posts in it yet :) I prefer this kind of "verbal" system better than a quantitative "score" system.

Note that this forum was specifically designed as a home for "enthusiasts" trading with one another - versus commercial enterprises. Feedback for commercial businesses belongs in the "vendor experiences" forum.

Top Bottom