Tryin to Knock some New Folks off the Fence Sale.

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
These are some special, slightly flawed pots that sit in a realm of uncertainty. Can't sell em, someone needs to have them, and I still need to get some loot for these closing costs...
Since my Sorceress has been working 7 days a 64 hour week for the last 2 months doing her part.

Next freebies in order of appearance to be shipped with next 5 orders.
Feel free to post and trade freebies if you missed the spot in line you wanted. If both parties agree I will change the freebie for you.

I doubt anyone will trade this. Act fast!

First.
A 10x6x2.5in joint bearing the first attempt at this wicked glaze combo I found on an incense holder, on a bonsai pot.
I think I stressed it with the white glaze only in one place with the thick application necessary to make it crack and pull up the black. It has a crack on the inside seam there, but it has been gorilla glued, and my well trained friend said anyone would call it useful.
20210518_105939.jpg

Second.
6.5x5x2in. This is a clay of mine that has survived winter with cracks, but this one is at a seam, making it a bit more susceptible to breaking with the leverage in the corner. It's more about having the first S-hole pot than anything else. But I assume it would be fine with anything not allowed to grow too root strong, since the rim glaze is still intact.
20210518_105952.jpg
20210518_105957.jpg

Third.
Another of my orange clay, that i trust a bit more, since this same shape pot has already survived winter cracked even worse. 6x2in. Pretty dope pinks in the glaze.
20210518_110018.jpg
20210518_110030.jpg

Fourth.
4x2.75in. This one is from my first gas firing. It has a face crack that made me doubt it at first, but I don't doubt it anymore, it has since been sitting around as a possible freebie, but it never fits well I'm the box. Now it must. Gotta go! Leach yellow celadon glaze.20210518_110055.jpg

Last but not least....
An interesting trio of little beauties, that will probably survive just fine with delicate use, I yoinked on the crack seams and you can hear them move, but I doubt you'll ever exert a pressure without great leverage to actually seperate it. Cool thing about the swirly joint, it contains some material I got from a friend of ours in Michigan, which gives it a pretty unique and storied texture.
The tall one has a little wore cleaning scrap that I thought looked like a Mushroom, so I stuck it on the side...that's when I started worrying about our friend @wireme, and I haven't been able to get in touch, so if anyone has heard from him, please let me know.
20210518_110121.jpg

Thanks for All the Support.

I'll try to post how many orders have come in, I'll definitely post when the 5 are in. Fear not though, if we get to a sixth, seventh, blah blah...those may just be better than these!

Sorce

sorce

Nonsense Rascal
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Third Gone...

This has been going slow and certain enough for this third to choose 4 or 5 for their freebie if they wished, a stip...PM before the 4th or 5th is gone!

Though I obviously and probably wouldn't want to switch it!

Thanks All.

FYI, shipping is being delayed slightly. Apologies.
Everything should go out Monday.

Sorce

Reaction score
USDA Zone
6A
If the person that got that last set is willing to negotiate, please PM
Sorce hasn’t shipped my pots yet so maybe there something we can arrange

Zuelune

Seed
Reaction score
Pots shipped just fine. My friend was super confused when I mentioned the 'extra' and thought it really was some frosted flakes till I pulled out pot #1 🤣

Can't wait to see the purp!

Top Bottom