Two new youtube channels to follow!

keri-wms

Shohin
Reaction score
I reckon he knows exactly what he’s doing in terms of PR and is letting the buzz build up before some kind of launch....

Woocash

Omono
Reaction score
I reckon he knows exactly what he’s doing in terms of PR and is letting the buzz build up before some kind of launch....
I just reckon he’s a bored dude with bonsai and video editing skills. No one could predict that many views from just one video surely....

Deep Sea Diver

Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
That guy is superb! He put it all together in 18 mins without a flaw in the design or execution. I really like the way he drew several design iterations before even picking up a tool. Now thats an awesome example of planning!

Looking for the next one...

cheers
DSD sends

Pitoon

Imperial Masterpiece
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
That "Releaf" guy just posted one of the best juniper maintenance videos I think I have ever seen. His video production skills are top-notch, and his use of time-lapse and detail camera work clearly explain his concepts with almost no text required.

Thumbs-up!
That for sure is a really nice video. I wonder how many days/weeks of editing it took to complete it.

keri-wms

Shohin
Reaction score
I just reckon he’s a bored dude with bonsai and video editing skills. No one could predict that many views from just one video surely....
You could be right! We shall seeeee! Actually there’s probably more money in the video skills as a profession which is a shame.

keri-wms

Shohin
Reaction score
He is definitely English his accent is from the South.
And he is using kaizen bonsai deadwood whitener (limesulpher)
Sounds....Surrey, maybe Kent? :D Not Sussex, central London, Essex - or further west either I suspect?! So possibly close ish to Windybank, Lee Verhorevoort and Peter Warren, plus........HERONS! ;p

PNW Bonsai

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Just saw this guys video (Boinsai Releaf) like 10 minutes ago and decided to google is channel name to find out more. This lead me here and now Im a member lol. His work is absolutely stunning. Both bonsai and video production!

swatchpost

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I saw the "Releaf" video yesterday too. The production value was astounding. In all the bonsai-related content I've seen on YouTube I hadn't seen anything like that. His drawing skills aren't half bad either :)
Can't wait to see what he does next!

PNW Bonsai

Seedling
Reaction score
USDA Zone
Man I'm a huge fan of this guy's work. Both in Bonsai and Video production!!

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
Wow. “That guy” got some skills. Kudos man, seriously good quality video, great demonstration of method, cracking end result and perfect little helper. Liked & subscribed 😉
I have to brag a bit and point out that I coulda done step 1 (pulling out that little weed).

swatchpost

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8b
I actually let out a curse word when the big reveal happened. It was just that impressive. And when he was trying to fit that big ugly root in the pot? —thinking "the hell you gonna do with that!" He did not disappoint. Incredible work.

sfeagan

Yamadori
Reaction score
USDA Zone
8a
He's got two videos on his YouTube channel and has 114K subscribes! That's impressive!!

Mikecheck123

Omono
Reaction score
USDA Zone
7b
The production value was astounding.
My jaw was actually on the floor each time at each little animation. The amount of work that goes into each one of those 5-second animations has to be immense.

But that's not all. All the little filming angles to show each tiny thing he's doing are all 100% perfect in frame and focus. That is pure art. Pure dedication. World's away from just setting the camera on a tripod across the room, which is 90% of all bonsai videos on youtube.

Top Bottom