What are people thinkjng

This Olive in Crete is estimated to be over 2000, The exact age of the tree cannot be determined. The use of radioisotopes is not possible, as its heartwood has been lost down the centuries, while the tree ring analysis demonstrated the tree to be at least 2000 years old. Those sold as "giant bonsais" are not 1000 years old for sure, 100 or 200 even is too much

1920px-Olive_tree_of_Vouves-1024x780.jpg
But if you take a cutting of this tree you could possibly sell it as a 1000 year old tree 😉

Did you notice that he is releasing birds in the photo?
lol not until you mentioned it..... ugh sometimes I find good sellers ob ebay ..and they dont post anymore.. I found a few other promising pre-bonsai sellers... and theyre either too expensive to juget let it bid to highest bidder... Just motivation more to not buy online.. either in auctions on Fbook... or even posting a wanted ad on the bonsai sales.. the most annoying thing is when people respond to your inquiry.. then someone esle comments.. "hey im interested too pm sent etc etc... infuriating.

lol not until you mentioned it..... ugh sometimes I find good sellers ob ebay ..and they dont post anymore.. I found a few other promising pre-bonsai sellers... and theyre either too expensive to juget let it bid to highest bidder... Just motivation more to not buy online.. either in auctions on Fbook... or even posting a wanted ad on the bonsai sales.. the most annoying thing is when people respond to your inquiry.. then someone esle comments.. "hey im interested too pm sent etc etc... infuriating.
Just saying, the rules of the internet haven't changed in 25 years. It's a free for all.
Good sellers have a hard time staying going because of bad buyers. During the recession we were in need of some quick cash at one point so we put my ex's wedding gown up on eBay at bargain price. It hadn't been out of storage for years, and we had dry cleaned before shipping it, so it was in pristine condition.
A month later we got a complaint through eBay dispute resolution saying we sent a damaged product, and the the buyer left a negative review, all without even contacting us. We were forced to take the dress back and refund the money.
When we got it back it was haphazardly shoved in a box, smelled like cheap perfume and booze, had cake stains and sweat stains all over it. Someone bought it, used it then made a fraudulent complaint in order to get there money back. And there was nothing we could do about it. eBay's policies favor the buyers, even when it's obvious they're scamming people.
We never really sold much on eBay again. I think they have a buyer rating system now, but it's been so long I couldn't tell you anything about it it.

Just saying, the rules of the internet haven't changed in 25 years. It's a free for all.
Good sellers have a hard time staying going because of bad buyers. During the recession we were in need of some quick cash at one point so we put my ex's wedding gown up on eBay at bargain price. It hadn't been out of storage for years, and we had dry cleaned before shipping it, so it was in pristine condition.
A month later we got a complaint through eBay dispute resolution saying we sent a damaged product, and the the buyer left a negative review, all without even contacting us. We were forced to take the dress back and refund the money.
When we got it back it was haphazardly shoved in a box, smelled like cheap perfume and booze, had cake stains and sweat stains all over it. Someone bought it, used it then made a fraudulent complaint in order to get there money back. And there was nothing we could do about it. eBay's policies favor the buyers, even when it's obvious they're scamming people.
We never really sold much on eBay again. I think they have a buyer rating system now, but it's been so long I couldn't tell you anything about it it.
That’s just messed up man. There is definitely some shitty people on the inter webs.

That’s just messed up man. There is definitely some shitty people on the inter webs.
Yup.
And people wonder why I dislike shopping online. No clue what you're going to get.
I'm considering doing some selling on eBay in the future maybe, but online retail must include a high percentage of shady buyers in the start up costs.
The digital equivalent of loss mitigation.

There is definitely some shitty people on the inter webs.
There are definitely shitty people scattered everywhere. In my heart, I know it is a fraction of the total. However since the bad ones are the ones who get all the news, its all you hear about.

I could never imagine going to my own wedding in stolen clothing. What's next? Going to steal your wedding ring too - and know the rest of your life you are wearing a ring that belongs to someone else? Not for me...

I once went through a bank drivethru to withdraw some cash. After I had driven away, I realized the bank teller gave me one $20 too many. I turned my car around, drove back to the bank, and gave the money back. People were staring at me like I was from Mars, LOL.

I'm currently looking for a used trailer on Craigslist. I can point out several listings that are scammers right now - because I contacted one of them and they tried to scam me with an eBay Motors cash card scheme. As soon as I heard what they wanted, I cut off all contact with them, but they still have listings - just waiting for someone to scam.

There are definitely shitty people scattered everywhere. In my heart, I know it is a fraction of the total. However since the bad ones are the ones who get all the news, its all you hear about.

I could never imagine going to my own wedding in stolen clothing. What's next? Going to steal your wedding ring too - and know the rest of your life you are wearing a ring that belongs to someone else? Not for me...

I once went through a bank drivethru to withdraw some cash. After I had driven away, I realized the bank teller gave me one $20 too many. I turned my car around, drove back to the bank, and gave the money back. People were staring at me like I was from Mars, LOL.

I'm currently looking for a used trailer on Craigslist. I can point out several listings that are scammers right now - because I contacted one of them and they tried to scam me with an eBay Motors cash card scheme. As soon as I heard what they wanted, I cut off all contact with them, but they still have listings - just waiting for someone to scam.
But try to sell a puppy on craigslist? 🙄
People will report that in a heartbeat, but then ignore the scammers. What gives?

I do generally agree, though. Most are decent folks, but it only takes one rotten one to spoil it for everyone.

I can't understand how these people who sell rainbow maple seeds wake up every day like it's nothing.

And I can't understand why Amazon CONTINUES TO SELL THESE year after year after year. It's soooo obviously fake!

I can't understand how these people who sell rainbow maple seeds wake up every day like it's nothing.

And I can't understand why Amazon CONTINUES TO SELL THESE year after year after year. It's soooo obviously fake!

its the same reason why people try to keep a juniper indoors. they want to believe so they will buy it.

its the same reason why people try to keep a juniper indoors. they want to believe so they will buy it.
I have the same problem with the multicolor popcorn.
It all pops white, no matter what color it is when it starts, it pops white.
😔

I can’t believe people can’t tell that that’s photoshopped. I almost don’t feel bad for the people who order those 🤣

As for money laundering...

In a particularly wealthy area of town there are about 6 wedding dress stores in a very small area. Maybe 12 blocks. All the owners and employees seem to be from one area in S. America. I don't want to sound accusatory but someone told me a long time ago it was a money laundering situation. For the person who shared about the rentals, is this in fact true? Obviously there's not that many brides right now.

Back
Top Bottom